What's new

The Price Is Right: 35th Year Premiere - 9/18/06 (1 Viewer)

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
This Monday, September 18th, The Price Is Right will begin its 35th year on CBS. Bob Barker, 82, has been hosting the show since its debut on September 4, 1972.

Here are some photos from the 35th premiere episode which was taped on August 31. Beware of a few spoilers such as a few of the games that will be played.

©2006 ~tpirman1982

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Bob Barker kicks ass. You've gotta REALLY love what you're doing to still be doing it when you're 82 fucking years old (with no set end in sight).

I admire the man and I still have 1 slot on my Tivo set to tape the daily episode... just in case! ;)

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
This makes me feel so old. Not only do I remember when the Barker/TPiR premiered, I remember watching the original version with Bill Cullen when I was a kid back in the 60s...

DanielCo

Stunt Coordinator
I'm a Price is Right geek...to the point that I tape all the episodes. 35 years is amazing. Go get em Bob!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I've had my DVR for close to a month now, and this has quickly become my favorite thing to watch, bar none. I used to watch in the '80s, but I haven't been able to catch it in years. With the DVR, I watch it every weeknight before bed (well, I like to hold the Friday ep. for Sunday). There are a lot of changes from when I watched, but it feels completely the same. It's timeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks