What's new

The Partridge Family-Season 4!!! (1 Viewer)

ScottRichard

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
Well this was definitely a surprise and especially to come so fast after the third season, which took a really long time! Now I'm picturing the complete series set in something like the Jeannie bottle packaging for I Dream Of Jeannie but in the shape of the Partridge's bus. Here's a sneak peek at the artwork for the Season 4 set, which looks great, and the episodes have been verified as being uncut!:

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board :: View topic - SNEAK PEAK AT SEASON 4 DVD PACKAGING!

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I'm very happy for fans of this show.

Now if Sony could do the same for the other 29 shows they threw to the curb.

ScottRichard

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
Yeah, I'm definitely hoping we see some more surprises like this from Sony, which seems possible since the second season of The Partridge Family was said to have sold very poorly, so I have no idea what led to the final two seasons being released. I'm hoping to see the final seasons of The Flying Nun and S.W.A.T. along with more All In The Family, and I know others are waiting more of the many titles Sony has seemingly abandoned! Here's hoping for some good news in the new year!

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
I too would like to see another season of The Flying Nun. Only one more to go!!! Plus only two more seasons of Charlie's Angels to go.

phantomcpa

Auditioning
Real Name
Peter
Great news to hear this release. Hopefully Sony is starting to release material again. I would love to see Sony release more seasons of FAMILY.

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I'm so glad that this is coming out. Yeah, I agree. Sony needs to pick up some more of the shows they seemed to have abandoned.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew

Or they could just let Shout! have them, as they seem to have gotten ahold of My Two Dads somehow.

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator
I'm SO HAPPY....I will be so pleased to have the entire series...considering they never show it on TV any more....what with the endless Brady Bunch reruns....I just don't get it. This was a much bigger hit in its day than BB....oh well...we fans can watch it anytime we wish now!!!

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Nice review. But with all of the negativity regarding Ricky, I might pass on this. I loved the show as a child, and I own the first two seasons (I plan on picking up the third one day soon). But this fourth season, what with Keith 'bored to tears,' and the other younger siblings being passed over in favor of 'Oliver' [;)], I'm uncertain I would like this season.

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Got my set on pre-order and can't wait to get it. I really didn't think that we would get the entire run of this series. So glad that we did. Even if the final season is a bit of a let down.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks