What's new

The ongoing Nip/Tuck Season 1 thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Haha! I'll have to record this weekend's replay of this episode just to see Escobar's new facial expressions after Sean and Christian really screwed him over.

RobertW

Supporting Actor
yep, that last scene with escobar was laugh out loud hysterical. the new face they gave him was some guy wanted for killing a federal agent.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
I Replayed the encore, so I first caught the last minute, which ruined the ending, and I guess I'm missing something like three minutes just before it. Who's to blame, FX for not reporting the schedule change, or the listing service for not listing it? :)

They also traded him up, from #10 on the most wanted list to #2. It's a pretty good ending, except that I don't see how they'd be safe. While in custody, one call to the outside, and he can have Sean and Christian whacked.

Seems pretty clear that Matt is Christian's son. Why would Julia be so urgent in going over to tell him "something" but withhold it when she found out whatshername was pregnant?

//Ken

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
They started reshowing the show last night from the beginning so I decided to tune in. I was impressed. Great edgy show with some great intense scenes.
I'll be watching every week now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks