What's new

The one woman I always come back to, MADCHEN AMICK, one of my all time fav hotties. (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I boast a lot is this area of the forum about how much I adore a particular actress and i'll admit that most of the time it's just a knee jerk reaction and the fact that i'm just bored. For instance I started a topic about Jaime Pressly not too long ago raving about how gorgeous she was, and she is, but most of them, including her, pass out of sight and out of mind after awhile.
But thier are a couple of women who I always come back to time and time again, and that goddess Madchen Amick is one of them. I first saw her on 'Twin Peaks' and I couldn't believe my eye's! She remains one of the most ravishing beauties i've ever seen, and I mean that with all my heart.
Oh yeah, i've got it real bad for her!
EDIT: I provided links to a couple of pics of her, but the site I got them from MadchenAmick.net, did not respond when I tried to load them.
Oh well, those of you who know of her, know what she looks like anyway, I mean who could forget such a gorgeous face!?

DanaA

Screenwriter
Yes, she is beautiful and not in the artificial way so many actresses seem to be. I don't know if I've seen her on film before, but I'll go to one of her sites and check it out. She's not very well known, but there seem to be a lot of followers who agree with your opinion.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Which is why we need Warner to release Dream Lover on DVD immediately! (and the unrated version, please).
It was on the slate in 1998 by Polygram until the catalog was bought out by MGM and Warner. I wrote to MGM who let me know that WB now has the home video rights to this film.
I wrote to WB (twice) and apparently there is a black hole where their mailroom should be.
Please contribute to the writing campaign:
Warner Home Video
4000 Warner Blvd
Burbank, CA 91522
Their probably sick of hearing from just me.
Thanks!

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
She has a very sweet face and incredibly gorgeous eyes. She's a bit too thin for my tastes, though. If she put on maybe 12-15 pounds, she'd be fabulous.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I posted this in another thread started by John a while ago, but here it is again. :) And yeah, Mädchen Amick sure looks nice.
Here's a pretty good picture of Mädchen Amick:
page3-12_jpg.jpg

Tried to find a good one of her smiling, but this was the best one I found (don't know why there are so few of them):
page3-15_jpg.jpg

/Micke

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Thanks for the links guys, I can't understand why mine didn't work!?:confused:
Anyway, Dan, you and I must have the same tastes, you posted three of my favorite pics of her!:emoji_thumbsup:
I think I asked this before in the past, but is 'Dream Lover' indeed coming to dvd?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Ah...I had a crush on her since Twin Peaks. It was great to see her on Gilmore Girls this past Tuesday. :)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
she was also the other host on the recent new version of fanntasy island. the new rourk(sp) had some sort of hold on her or seemed to have been blackmailing her into working on the island. anyone remember what that was about?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
quote...
"She was also the other host on the recent new version of fantasy island"
Oh yessss, she played 'Ariel'(sp). She was the ONLY reason to watch that show, she was amazing in that!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
She is fine. Not quite as fine as Emmanuelle Beart mind you, but fine indeed! :) I watched her interview on one of the Twin Peaks first season dvds and she looks just as good now as she did back then...
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Shes one of my favorites too.She does look a bit too thin nowadays. Heres a bit of onfo for you-she did her nude scenes in Dream Lover only 3 weeks after having a kid. She looked fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks