What's new

The One and Only PS3 Finder Thread (1 Viewer)

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
I was one of the uninspired last year. Didn't wait in any lines for the XBox 360, and didn't wait for the PS3 this year. However, I did get my XBox 360 on New Years Day because someone on this forum posted "Check Walmart this morning!"

So, let's dedicate this thread to finding a PS3.

If you get a PS3 at a retailer AFTER TODAY, post here. Where did you get it? What time? How many did they have? If your Target had it, mine might too!

That way we can all help each other find a unit before New Years, just like last year!

Doug

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
this thread will be very difficult to use for months, unless you are browsing the HTF from within your local electronics store.

CJ

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
I got one on my way into work this morning. Two guys in a white panel van stopped me, it seems they were working on a store install and their boss ordered too many units and they were letting the extras go cheap! Can't wait to get it home and actually open the box. Figured it might be a factory refurb or something as the box had a typ-o on it and called it a Suny Playstation 3.

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
That reminds me of a scene in a movie. "Training Day" When Denzel and Ethan go into the hispanic comunity house, he is carrying a "Suny" boombox.

Oh, and I am sorry about your encounter with the scammers, just the season eh.:D:D

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
How about we keep this one on topic. Christ, go sell your 3 on ebay.

In the meantime, Sony ships their units directly to retailers central warehouses, from there the units are distributed seperately to the B&M. If the Target in California gets their's today, in all likelihood the one here in Seattle will get their's today or tomorrow.

As I mentioned in the header, I got my 360 on New Years Day last year, because someone in this forum from BFE said they got their's at Walmart that morning. Sure enough, I also got one at Walmart that morning. I wasn't the only one that got a unit after a post -- I just wasn't fast enough to get one sooner.

Doug

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i'll do whatever i want with them, but thanks anyway. if you are so eager to stay on topic, you'd have not posted about my 3 units. i didnt even mention them in this thread.

CJ

Neil J

Stunt Coordinator
Is there any word about when the next wave of shipments may start arriving...any before the end of the year?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks