What's new

***The Official Survivor 4: The Marquesas *** thread (1 Viewer)

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
Ok, SOMEBODY has to say it.

I think they need to change the tribe name from Maraamu to Momammaries. Sarah and Gina...yerk. I bet her chiropractor is slavering....

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
The funny thing is, the fat old lady who should have been voted off last night turns into a real bossy bitch in the next episode. Gotta love irony! :)

Tiffany A

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Dennis! Will add a bit more fun to it!
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

And THANKS Scott!!!!!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I re-watched the episode from Thursday night, and noticed that it was Sarah who is shown puking in the bucket while still on the boat. :)
If anyone cares, here's a link to some Survivor "secrets" of past and current seasons which may contain spoilers, so you have been warned!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'd guess the slutty Aussie Survivor has to be Jeri or Kimmie (I can't imagine it being: Amber, Elisabeth, Tina, Alisha, Deb, Mad Dog).
Okay, back to Survivor 4:
I re-watched the opening episode:
Well, considering how Peter was hugging everyone before they left camp would indicate to me that Peter had a good idea that he was getting the boot. :)
It was almost like a game of where whoever blinked first and brought up the 'we should keep the strong ones and boot the old/weak players' strategy would get the boot. Peter just was stupid enough to bring it up in front of everyone instead of doing one-on-one's to gauge a smaller core group's interest.
I think Rotu's tribe makeup is better suited for team challenges. I noticed that when they were booted off the boat, and paddling towards the shore, they all got in a rhythm and were paddling in unison. Maraamu, OTOH, were in disarray, and having Queen Cleopatra sitting on her nice fanny getting some rays for her breastesis didn't help matters, except give the male audience something to point at. :)

Tiffany A

Stunt Coordinator
Jeri was the "trashy" Aussie Survivor. "Trashy" in the sense of betraying others and spreading lies...a trait that IMHO would make a male or female trashyesque!

What did you guys thinks of Gabe's bio?

"Gabriel Cade was born and raised in the tiny alternative community of Celo, North Carolina. His father is a doctor and his mother is a nurse. In addition, they run a small farm with goats, chickens, rabbits and fields of blueberry bushes. Cade has one brother, Jason, and a twin sister, Emily.

During his first two years of high school in Mitchell County, Cade was a competitive figure skater , a member of a singing quartet and was part of a symphony orchestra (having played classical cello since he was seven years old). He also studied jazz and ballet dancing . He then transferred to the North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics for his junior and senior year. As the school required community service, he spent two summers working for World Changers, an organization that assists in building homes for impoverished individuals. Graduating in 1996, he then traveled throughout Europe where he eventually began volunteer teaching English in a small town in France while also leading adventure trips for students.

Returning to the States, Cade enrolled at the University of North Carolina where he intended to pursue a double major in biology and drama with a double minor in English and French. During his freshman year, he completed a rescue scuba diving course to become certified. After his freshman year, he returned to Europe to continue leading the adventure trips. He then returned to the States and enrolled in a Sarasota, Florida-based school named New College. With no grades and no core requirements, if a course didn't exist, he was able to create it and call it an independent reading project. For a brief time, his major was French Science Fiction. While there, he was able to fulfill a lifelong dream of playing soccer with a semi-professional team while also coaching at a local middle school. In addition, he performed and taught ballroom dancing.

In the summer of 1998, Cade spent four months hiking the Appalachian Trail from Mount Katahdin, Maine, to Springer Mountain, Georgia (approximately 2,000 miles). He then returned to college, this time at the University of North Carolina, Asheville, until he decided to move to Los Angeles, California. He obtained a job writing for a national college newspaper where he ran the entertainment section. This afforded him the opportunity to interview his favorite celebrities, attend the Sundance Film Festival and participate in lavish press junkets. When he decided to leave the paper, he then began teaching an S.A.T. math prep course while bartending and serving as a chauffeur for an elderly gentleman.

Gabriel Cade's favorite hobbies are reading, writing, soccer, camping and learning new languages. He is fluent in French and moderately versed in three additional languages. He currently lives in Hollywood, Calif. His birth date is July 1.

and he is bring a teddy bear as his luxery item."

Marianne

Supporting Actor
Oh great, this whole Survivor thread is going to be about boobs. :rolleyes
BTW it was Sean who first commented that Sarah's knockers looked fake!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I'm wondering when the slow-mo shot of Sarah getting out of the water is going to be on. You know they have one planned.

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
I want the "Baywatch-esque" running on the beach shot.
:laugh:
Either that or the gratuitous cleavage shot of her leaning over to pick something up. You know the one I'm talking about... where it looks like she will spill out of her bikini top any second and the cleavage is soooo large you could seek shelter from inclimate weather in there. It must be followed by her looking sheepishly at the camera with the "Oh, I didn't know you where there" look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks