What's new

The Office (US) Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Pretty good episode. Can't wait until the season finale. Looks to be a winner.

Joel C

Screenwriter
I liked how Jim realized how pathetic he's become when faced with the fact that he's done nothing for the past five years but moon over Pam and irritate Dwight.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Jim has become my favorite character. I also think R. Wilson will win the Emmy this year for Best Supporting Actor in A Comedy Series.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Wow! I absolutely did not see that coming. I completely thought Jim was going to confess his transfer to Pam. What an ending, I'd be lying if I didn't say that I was cheering as they were kissing each other. Such a turn around from the possible heart breaking conclusion that I was expecting.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
All the love pangs and angst I got from the British version, I also got from Jim's declaration of his love for Pam. That was played out very well.

Creed was killing me. The way he shook out the chips after being announced the winner of the fridge was great.

Jim's "tale" that made Dwigt fold on command was hilarious.

Angela's slap of Dwigt after he rolls an 8 and kisses her was funny as hell.

Tobie taking Michael's money on the first hand...classic!

Michael's love triangle was so clumsy in execution, but still delivered the pathos and laughs.

Kevin's an idiot. Haha.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Ahahaha Kevin is HILARIOUS. What an ending, the next season can't come fast enough.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Funny, fantastic episode, starting with a classic Jim prank of Dwight. And it just got better.

Scrantonicity!!

Angela's little smile after she slaps Dwight.

Dwight's a little lacking in wingman skills...

The warehouse foreman teaching Michael phrases & handshakes "from the hood.". :laugh:

And then there's Jim & Pam (If Jenna Fischer gets any cuter, I don't think I could stand it)... such great moments, such great writing. The phone call with Pam & her Mom at the end was a great insight into her real feelings for Jim: "Yeah, he's great... I think I do."

I gotta say, I was getting nervous there that they were going to end with Jim & Jan, both rejected, hooking up. I liked the actual ending MUCH better! :)

Is it September yet???

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
As much as I liked seeing Jim and Pam head down that road, I also know what ongoing TV shows do with couples audiences root to be together. Let's hope this one gets handled better than another from this week.

And, yeah, Fischer was particularly cute this episode. I guess it's good when Pam is happy. :)

MatS

Screenwriter
next season??!!!
how bout this Universal.....let's get that Season 2 dvd out right away so I put it proudly next to Season 1

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone

Agreed, but so far they've done a great job of knocking down sit-com conventions on this show. Hopefully this will be another one.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I'm glad they are giving us 10 web-only episodes to give us a fix while waiting for the new season.:emoji_thumbsup:

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Great finale!

Loved the opener.

Surprised not more of the cast was given screen time, like Stanley.

Great stuff with Pam and Jim.

~T

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit

Oh, man.

Creed has slowly been becoming my favorite character this season and the whole "stealing things" bit just sealed it!

I was seriously laughing so hard at that I had to pause it...

"It doesn't bother me any more... I just really like stealing stuff..."

CLASSIC

As for the Jim and Pam thing, it was good to see, but I'm just worried about how it's going to play out. Oh well, I'll have faith in the writers... I know they'll pull it out...

StephenP

Stunt Coordinator
I've always considered myself a great philanderer.

I was expecting Jim to hook up with Jan, but that ending surprised me!

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
"I've never owned a fridge before"

"Did you invite the Boy Scouts"

"I didn't really think it was appropriate, with it being gambling, and alcohol, and being catered by Hooters, and a school night, and ...."

So many great lines last night. (And did everyone notice that Steve Carell wrote it?)

And then the ending, wow. I wasn't expecting it.

As mentioned, while it was great, it will be interesting to see what they do with it next year. If they are a couple, it won't be the same. For the show, it might work better if she still gets married.

CherylJ

Stunt Coordinator
"I hate so much . . . all the things that you choose to be."

I especially loved Darryl's lesson to Michael in "How to Talk Like a Negro." Dinkin Flicka!!

But Jim's declaration of love killed me. Gah. I love Jim so much.

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Whole time in the parking lot I was encouraging Jim to make the move on Jan. Can't believe he let that opportunity slip by, I'd of been banging it like a screen door in a stiff breeze.

Dave Ringkor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dave Ringkor
"This place is great. Well, it does have a funny smell. But the Christmas tree helped with that."

Anyone notice it was Oscar complaining about the Boy Scouts? Makes sense, but very subtle.

"I'm all in."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks