What's new

The Office: Season Four (1 Viewer)

Cal S

Stunt Coordinator

That and the fact that Toby is well liked by everyone without even trying. Michael tries so hard and still can't everyone to like him. To Michael, Toby isn't fun (or funny) like he thinks you have to be in order to be liked.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Next weeks season finale is an hour long.

Here is the fake title to next weeks episode
as the real title has a major spoiler in it.
Fake title= 51508
Real title=Goodbye,Toby

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
But is that really a spoiler, after two weeks ago? We all knew it was coming. It doesn't say if it really happens though.

Any news on the spin off though? Could that be part of it?

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Job Fair

A nice little episode. The best scenes were with Michael.
Loved his louring young boys and finding it difficult. "Thank you Dateline"

also when Pam went to the art room to get the sheet of paper.
She was looking for an old painting she did, then they do a close up of some old dirty paint tray stacked up. and it looks like underneath all the trays is a painting.
I'm wondering with them showing that closeup, if Pam's picture was underneath all those trays.

It was funny but little creepy when Pam and Jim were kissing and Michael was saying "kiss her. Kiss her good"

and with questions about next weeks episode.
Toby leaves and Michael throws a celebration party in his honor

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Wasn't that Jim dressed up as the computer whiz guy Pam was talking to at the end of the job fair???? Andy was hilarious on the golf course.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
After the whole "Chair Model"/Jan thing, I was suspicious of this, but after watching the clip again, strangely enough, I could see it. I mean, it would be a major job, because they would have to do cheeks, eyebrows, colored contact lenses, etc, but the tone of voice and speech pattern sounded a lot like John Krasinski. In the end, though, I'm going to say "no," because the nose and teeth of the computer guy don't seem to match John. But really, I was a bit spooked - they could be related.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member

And why would the school still have her painting up. She's not a recent high school grad.

I found this episode funny but also very depressing. I can't say I am particularly happy with Toby, or Michael for that matter, in regards to Jim & Pam's relationship. I think they are both trying to sabotage it, I just think Michael is doing it subconsciously.

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
I too became a little down when Pam's hopes of doing something she REALLY wanted to do in life were dashed. There was no real hilarious coda to to bring me back up at shows end so the episode left me a little "depressed".

C

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
It's open to everyone's interpretation but I think it was played as that her hopes were dashed. She was told that she'd need to learn a bunch of computer programs that she didn't know, that she'd have to go to Philadelphia or New York City to learn them and she knows that she can't afford to do that. Now if Pam eventually enrolled in art school, that scene would play as planting a seed in her head and be hopeful but as of now, it played as a bummer (for me).

That being said, I don't think that one bit made the whole episode play depressing.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I took that scene to mean she has some choices to make about her life. And they aren't purely financial things. Her history has been that she has opted for what's safe, so this is another time for her to decide whether she will take a risk. I don't think Jim would get in the way of it, but he has ideas about where their relationship should be going and she might want to focus on developing her career instead. That could be depressing. :)

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Well, apparently she's not giving up on her hopes, so that's good, though this episode was a little depressing in other ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks