What's new

The Office: Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Phil Garcia

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Phil Garcia
That was another great episode (conference). I really thought Jim was gonna call Pam about Angela. :laugh:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yup, another excellent episode. I had to watch Jim discovering the "hooker" 3 times. Creed's memory is totally shot. Had so many laughs again in one episode.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
The last scene was so disgusting.

I'm sure the hooker thing will make its return.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Hahaha, what was with Creed?!

Kevin, hilarious yet again "If I wasn't engaged, I would SOOOO hit that"

And Toby getting all nervous asking Pam out

Great episode.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Has Creed always had a memory problem?

I wonder how long Toby is going to attempt to ask Pam out.

I always like it when Jim and Michael have a bonding moment.

~T

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
A nice return to form after the weak first episode.

"D?":laugh:

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
Pam's date was like so many first dates I've been on. It was funny seeing Kelly and Ryan out together though. When Michael landed that big account I guess we caught a glimpse of why he's in the position he's in.

Poor, poor Toby and clueless Creed.

"Dwight got a hooker! Dwight got a hooker!"

Stanley: "You gotta put out, though."

Bwah!

I thought the first episode was brilliant.

Cal S

Stunt Coordinator
"Don't you monkey me."

"He loves ketchup."

"Fun jeans"

"Step away from me Michael"

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Creed introducing himself to Meredith was hysterical.

And Toby, trying to talk to Pam.

That is what is so great about the show. As involving as the main storylines are, the little side characters can each have moments like that, they are all so strong.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member

I can't remember if I just saw it on a season three outtake, but Creed admits to having a 90 second attention span. "Drugs were involved."

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Funny, most people thought last weeks was better. Me included.
Still a good episode. The end scene with the blacklight was hillarious.

Kelly is very clingy, needy and scary.

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
"I can't stay on top of you all the time Michael."

that and the opening about him wanting a baby.

"I don't even know if I want a baby in 8 months."

good episode this week. i also liked last weeks.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
There were some great lines (Creed stole the show) but overall, I think this was one of the weaker episodes of the entire series.

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
Weird episode... even more disorienting than the last. It wasn't "hilarious" per se but I continue to be impressed by the characterizations. These shows demand multiple viewings (man, I felt bad for Toby, though I didn't want him to succeed!) Again, though... not terribly funny in the way that some of the classic S2 episodes are. I don't know what it is. It feels more like a sitcom lately, particularly the first section with Michael asking Pam to research adoption (that didn't really work for me).

You can tell Jim misses the old office - Pam especially, but he's transferred it all onto Michael and Dwight! I like those weird Michael/Jim moments that come out of Jim having no one else to talk to. I also loved Michael's uncomfortable "not sure what to do with this" reaction to Jim's happy greeting... "Uh, that's not what I expected..."

The Creed thing was just weird. I didn't really understand it at first. This is my favorite show on television but it definitely seems headed into weird territory. I LOVED Michael sitting in the dark with the party music and strobe light. THAT was hilarious.

Like every week, I wanted it to be WAAAAY longer. Can't wait till next week.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean

Ever see taxi cab confessions on HBO?

I agree with the above comment about reality shows. After a while, people in this situation let their guard down more often because they get used to the cameras and/or forget they are there or they think it it somehow OK to admit rotten stuff about themselves and don't think about how it impacts their lives outside of the "show".

Great episode!

Dave Ringkor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dave Ringkor
Great episode. I laughed out loud when Michael told Dwight that their jobs had switched, that he was now the Assistant Regional Manager, and Dwight corrected him, Assistant TO the Regional Manager. I loved how Dwight turned on everyone, including Angela, when he thought he'd been promoted, and how he groveled when he found that he hadn't been. My own office coworkers talk incessantly about Battlefield 2 at work, though they don't play the video game during business hours like they did at Dunder Mifflin Stamford. One more thing: how good did Pam look in that new outfit?!

Have an M&M. They're really good.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
While not LOL funny for most of the episode until the last 5 minutes, the slow build-up was entertaining.

"Hug it out, bitch."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks