The nun who swore

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Henry Carmona, Nov 8, 2001.

1. Henry Carmona

Henry Carmona Screenwriter

Henry Carmona
    A nun was sitting with her Mother Superior chatting. "I used some horrible language this week and feel absolutely terrible about it."
    "When did you use this awful language?" asks the elder. "Well, I was golfing and hit an incredible drive that looked like it was going to go over 280 yards, but it struck a phone line that was hanging over the fairway and fell straight down to the ground after going only about 10 yards."
    "Is that when you swore?" "No, Mother," says the nun. "After that, a squirrel ran out of the bushes and grabbed my ball in its mouth and began to run away."
    "Is THAT when you swore?" asks the Mother Superior again. "Well, no," says the nun. "You see, as the squirrel was running, an eagle came down out of the sky, grabbed the squirrel in his talons and began to fly away!"
    "Is THAT when you swore?" asks the amazed elder nun. "No, not yet. As the eagle carried the squirrel away in its claws, it flew near the green and the squirrel dropped my ball." "Did you swear THEN?" asked Mother Superior, becoming impatient.
    "No, because the ball fell on a big rock, bounced over the sand trap, rolled onto the green, and stopped about six inches from the hole."
    The two nuns were silent for a moment. Then Mother Superior sighed and said, "You missed the f***ing putt, didn't you?"
    ------------------
    [​IMG] "Charlie don't surf."

2. Denward

Denward Supporting Actor

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. JasenP

JasenP Screenwriter

Jasen
  4. Denward

Denward Supporting Actor

Jasen, That's exactly what my wife said when I told her the joke. She works at a Catholic hospital with a few nuns on the staff.

5. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

Ha ha
    that's classic.