What's new

The Next GREAT New Home Theater Meet (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
We're also free and clear from Cedia, as they went back to their normal time table.
Cedia 2017 is Sept 6th-9th

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Thanks for the kind words guys, back atcha. I'm very much looking forward to the next one, hoping it doesn't square up wrong against my parents bucket list trips, a death in the family, or some other tragedy that would stop me again! I'll make every one I can, for life, count on it! Just need the stars to align =)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Thanks for the kind words guys, back atcha. I'm very much looking forward to the next one, hoping it doesn't square up wrong against my parents bucket list trips, a death in the family, or some other tragedy that would stop me again! I'll make every one I can, for life, count on it! Just need the stars to align =)

While every meet is always a good time. When a regular doesn't attend or sadly has passed away, it just doesn't feel the same.
And it's good news to hear that Sam and Robert that were absent last time, will more than likely be attending this time around.

And I really hate to be the advocate here but for the 20th anniversary, I think it would be really cool if some of us can do a PCH trip. (Even though it's a longshot)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Here is a picture Pat took that I found from 2012 Hard Rock Welcome Dinner.
Really like this picture and it was such an awesome time talking to Ron and Andy having our own table on the 2nd floor balcony. It was great weather outside.
Ron, Andy and myself.
8182941271_09a1bf862b_o.jpg

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
If there is one in 2017 I would love to go.

The last one was outstanding, I really though all the events were excellent.

Raul Marquez

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Raul H. Marquez, MD
Would like to know also....

There is a Home Theater Cruise in the Caribbean scheduled for November 2017 by the people from Widescreen Review which includes Joe Kane among others which looks interesting, and I wouldn't want these to conflict if I decide to go. My first choice of course would be the HTF meet!

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
I missed it, too, which pained me greatly!

I don't like to say it, but my participation in a fall 2017 one might be in jeopardy, too, depending on precisely when it occurs. I'm a musician who occasionally works in regional theater, and I'm music-directing a show that will run mid-September through mid-October.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
We have been having some internal discussions amongst the owners and unfortunately it doesn't look like we can make a meet work this year.

captgoodguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Russell
Was looking forward to another great meet. However, I understand if it can't be done.

Frank Ha

Second Unit
Real Name
Frank Harrison
That is sad! We didn't get to make the event in 2015, so it is particularly disappointing that we won't be able to go this year. But, I understand that sometimes things just don't work out. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks