The NANNY

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by OneWayFilms, Oct 26, 2007.

1. OneWayFilms

OneWayFilms Auditioning

I'm still waiting for THE NANNY season 3 to be released. Am I the only one? I think we've been waiting long enough, it's time for another NANNY season.

2. MatthewA

MatthewA Lead Actor

Matthew
    This is a music-heavy show (not WKRP-level, but still enough to put a dent in profits), so I'd rather they take the time to do it right.

Of course, they're only NOW announcing Barney Miller S2, so anything is possible.

3. Josh_HI

Josh_HI Second Unit

you're not alone.. I would love to get the rest of the nanny on dvd. Here's hoping they pick it back up and finish off the show soon!

4. Sam Davatchi

Sam Davatchi Producer

Me too....We are slowly coming out of closet! [​IMG]

5. Derek M Germano

Derek M Germano Second Unit

THE NANNY was laugh out loud funny, can't wait for season three, not to mention, the remaining seasons.

6. OneWayFilms

OneWayFilms Auditioning

I've seen almost every episode, but I dont remember this being a music-heavy show. Only once every ONCE IN AWHILE would we get a snippet or satirical version of a broadway show, Like Fiddler on the Roof, but is that little bit enough to cause this huge delay in season 3?

7. MichelleB

MichelleB Stunt Coordinator

You are definetly NOT alone.

8. cherisland

cherisland Stunt Coordinator

Todd
    I too can't wait for them to release season 3 - complete and UNCUT. I would like to purchase the entire series as the season's are released but am beginning to worry why it is taking so long for season 3 to be released.
    It's getting so frustrating why the studios are slowing down releases with so many of my favorite sitcoms.
    The Nanny is a hugely popular show, and has done extremely well in syndication so I do not understand what the hold up is.
    I would also like to see Fran's follow-up series "Living with Fran" get released onto DVD including the unaired episodes.