What's new

The Nanny S3? (1 Viewer)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
Just wondering if there was any news on if/when the Nanny Season 3 will be released? Did the first 2 sell well enough for a 3rd release? thanks

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I believe Season 2 was released in May 2006. So perhaps the next season will be released a year later than that.

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
I questioned Sony aout that and a few other titles and all they said was that there was no informatioin on these titles at this time.

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
I think that's SONY's generic reply email. Because I've sent them many emails and that was always what they'd reply.

If you do a Search on AMAZON.COM (not .ca) for The Nanny Season 3, it comes up but says it's not yet available. Can anyone explain that? Do they know something we don't?

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
I was just on WIKI, looking to see if there was any news on select tv sereis. so i typed in the nanny. and what do i find? THERES BEEN AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM SONY THAT SEASON THREEE IS COMING OUT IN DECEMBER!!!!!!
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif
It said that Sony has given an official release date for THe Nanny season 3 for DEcember 17th, 2007!!!!

whisperintherain

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Romain
If that information turns out to be true, that is really cool. The problem I have with Sony is they sure like to take their sweet time in-between the releases of their shows and sometimes you just don't know whether the show is not getting any further release or they are just taking it slow. I'd been hesitant to buy The Nanny up to now, but if the release of Season 3 is confirmed, I think I'll pick up the first two seasons. Any word on Party of Five, by any chance?

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Don't believe everything you read on Wikipedia. When I see it on TVshowsondvd or another trustworthy site, I will believe it.

I hope they include the animated "Oy To the World: The Nanny Christmas Special". It's not part of the syndication run, and the used VHS tapes go for at least $100 online.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I don't get Sony sometimes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have the new shows they put out, but I would have waited until they finished the ones they started.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks