What's new

The Mole- March 8, 2005 (1 Viewer)

Jason Dixon

Agent
any thoughts at all on the show, or the dvd realease?

I loved the show and i think i'll end up buying it.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Am I the only one who got this?

And believe me, I'm glad I did. I forgot how much I loved this show. As big a Survivor fanboy as I am, I have to say The Mole was the most intelligent reality show ever. I'd love to see a network do a new (regular-people) installment.

I hope The Mole 2 is released soon. But I'm NOT getting those "celebrity" versions.

Jason Dixon

Agent
Hey man i can't find mole in any of the stores around here, i live in canada, is it not released here, or just not in my town(b.c.)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Got it on Amazon too, only saw a couple of episodes the first time around and I forgot how good this show is, too bad it never found the audience it deserves on network TV.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
I got it at DDD for $13.51 shipped and it is worth every penny. Eagle Rock did a super job on the set. Not much in the way of extras, but the show quality was great.

The Mole was one of the best reality shows made, the celebrity editions sucked, and I hope they never make anymore regular editions, unless they can get Anderson back. Imagine Survivor without Jeff Probst, double that and you have what the Mole would be like without Anderson.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Also got the set, but didn't watch it yet. I got confused half way through the first season and gave up on it, but now will watch it again. Even though I know who the Mole is.

The second season though was even better. Really, I think, the best season of any reality show. And Anderson is without question the best host of them all.

I do have to say I didn't dislike the Celebrity editions as most here. Even though I had never heard of many of the celebrities, and Ahmad is no Anderson, they did work and were at times very entertaining. Corbin and Baldwin especially.

Jason Dixon

Agent
yeah, i'm like in love with this show lol, but it hasn't shown up in stores around here, so i'm most likely gonna order it very soon. DDD sounds like a rad price.

Is this DVD available in canada??? I ordered it on march 29th from dvsoon.com (a canadian company) and it's been sitting "on order" ever since. I only ordered it online because i couldn't find it in ANY store in my area.

any word on this?

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Who else would be interested in a release of season 2 (obviously I'm referring to the non-celeb edition)? It was even better than season 1 so if the show itself can't be brought back (come on, ABC, put it back-to-back with Lost, bill it as "Night of Mysteries" and give fans more Mole!), a Season 2 DVD set would be the next best thing. :)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
Yes I'd love the Mole Season 2. They should just finish releasing these.... There is only 2 more sets they need to release! Ofcourse I'd want Season 2 to be released before Yucatan...And ABC should bring it back for a regular edition... It was SUCH a good show! And now that ABC has all these high rated reality shows Im sure it would to much better now!

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I was ADDICTED to every single season of the Mole and watched several hours-long repeats in marathon form on ABC Family. So, I'll probably pick this up.

Thanks for the heads up. ;)

ry

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Yes, MOLE 2 was the best of the series. With Anderson now a big cable star, I'm surprised they haven't issued it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.