What's new

The Men From Shiloh (1 Viewer)

sullum

Agent
Real Name
Sam
OK. I must be suffering from missing time syndrome or something but I could swear that "The Men From Shiloh" was cut to 60 minutes when it originally broadcast on NBC. I can remember this because as a child "The Virginian" was a must view in our household. I can't find any info on this anywhere on the web, but I am almost certain of it. (can anyone out there verify this?) So I was only expecting 45 to 50 minute eps on this set. To find out these eps are 71 minutes each was a surprise to say the least. In fact, I thought that the inferior print and sound quality might be from using some rediscovered unbroadcast prints. Am I crazy??

sullum

Agent
Real Name
Sam
It seems Wikipedia has TV schedules from the past, and looking at the 1970-1971 listings it would seem that not only do I suffer from missing time, but I also must be crazy :D :D

MattPeriolat

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matthew
sullum said:
It seems Wikipedia has TV schedules from the past, and looking at the 1970-1971 listings it would seem that not only do I suffer from missing time, but I also must be crazy :D :D
Yeah, I love those schedule plans. Helps me reconstruct viewing days and helps me find shows I may not have been aware of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks