An honest to God, truly ficticious account that really happened to someone that doesn't exist: HT newbie: Day 1. Woah! I just recieved my reciever from www.hopeitworksaudio.com today!! I haven't hooked it up yet, but MAN the sound from it is awesome!! I can only imagine how it's gonna sound once I pay my electric bill and hook it up to my Compaq PC speakers! Day 2. I couldn't wait for payday to test out my reciever, so I scrounged up enough change to buy a 9volt battery and hooked it up to the reciever! All I can say is, this thing has some awesome green & red light doo-hickys! They only stayed on for 3 seconds, but that's all the time I needed to see that I purchased an awesome product! I'd recomend this reciever to anyone looking to buy one! I put the battery out in the sunlight to see if it recharges any, maybe I can get a second or half of lights!! Day 3. I was wondering if someone could help me with the place ment of my reciever...you know to get the best possible sound from it. I was moving it around last night, and I think it's by my TV right now. I'm not sure cause I still haven't payed the light bill, and the "battery in the sun" trick didn't pan out like I thought. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone ever thought about celling mounting a reciever? Or perhaps putting it outdoors to handle the overheating problem some folks have with their recivers. BTW, mine hasn't showed signs of heat, not even with the battery attached and all three lights on for a FULL 3 seconds! I'm telling yall, if you're looking for a reciever stop! GET THIS ONE!! Day 4. Payed the light bill today and, OH MY GOSH!! This thing even does fireworks!! You should have seen the sparks comming out of it!! I was beautiful!! Even my dog like it! So much so that after the sparks quit, he went over and licked the reciever (how cute huh?), then he started sparking up!! I'm sure once he gets out of the Veterinary Clinic the first thing he'll want to do when he gets home is watch a fireworks show!! Day 5. Well, I still havent been able to hook up speakers to the reciever yet. They caught on fire when SPACKLE (my dog's name) ran over then with his tail on fire. But I do get all sorts of blinking lights when I touch remote buttons. The only problem is that the reciever DOES heat up quite a bit. I've isolated the problem though. It appears that this only happens when it's plugged into an outlet. I've remedied the problem by just keeping it unplugged. Of course I don't see the light-show anymore, but with the savings I get by not having to pay for electricty, and the piece of mind that my electronic equipment won't "burn-out" I think it's well worth it! Day 6. Final evaluation, I cannot say with mere words how awesome this reciever is!! It has brought peace and quiet to my home that I totaly enjoy!! My friends are so jelouse they can't bare to come over and enjoy it with me!! I'll keep yall posted on how thing come along with the speakers...i'm switching out the woofers for ones that I found in my old phone!!