What's new

The Latest Borders Coupons... (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Thanks Jeff.

I had to go to the big city today and there is a Borders 2 blocks from my meeting. Not a lot of great deals since I didn't need any of the discs that were already 30% off (not sure it would have stacked), but I did get Weeds S2 for $20 and the Watchman Comic BluRay for 17.50. Not great prices, but each a little less than Amazon for now even after Tax. The Borders rewards card is pretty useless, but it's free and all you have to do is supply an email (I guess you could even make one up).

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Originally Posted by TravisR

^ Thanks, Jeff. I haven't been getting the e-mails/coupons lately so it's appreciated.
Yeah, what's the deal on this? I'm a Rewards member and used to get weekly coupons via email, and I haven't gotten anything in months. But then it coincides with the time I stopped SPENDING MONEY at my local Borders because they dropped media. So perhaps the coupons are distributed only to active buyers.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ I thought it was because of my regular abuse of the coupons. The coupons always say that you can only use it once per time period but I'd use as many as I needed so I figured they started to 'blacklist' me because of that. Fortunately, you can usually find a coupon online so they can't stop me!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks