What's new

The Last Man On Earth: Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
The third season premieres next week, September 25 at 9:30/8:30 central.

Can't wait to see what happens. The first episode in tilled "General Breast Theme With Cobras" :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Dis today. Will Tandy get his name back? Will Bobby Elvis's assault kill off our cast? Is Zorn really dead?

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Dis today. Will Tandy get his name back? Will Bobby Elvis's assault kill off our cast? Is Zorn really dead?

Still Tandy. And at this point I think we have to assume that Zorn's flesh & blood alter ego, Astronaut Mike Miller, has shuffled off of this mortal coil.

As to the assault, quite the contrary. Indeed, it looks like 2 guest madmen have met their demise at the hands of our intrepid gang.

Betty Draper finally gets her revenge...;)

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
Funny episode. I love Carol's reaction when the men were coming with guns drawn lol. Also love the eyebrows, the new grave marker and Phil and Pats target practice. I do wish the stuff with Pat had been dragged out over a few episodes.

It was sad when Phil mentioned that his brother was dead.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I wouldn't assume we've seen the last of Pat. I'm guessing this was a way to bring on the new guy as a regular (Louis, was it?).

It's cold, but in the real world, I would hope Melissa would blast Pat as soon as the guy told them he was a dangerous psychopath. In the new world, that guy has to be eliminated.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
That cameo was great. Pretty good start to the season. I think my fave thing in the episode was Pat putting his own creepy spin on "boom." And nice to see Ken Choi join the cast -- really liked his work on People vs. O.J., even though it was far from the flashiest role on that show.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
Another very funny episode and this season is off to a great start! I love how Carol said she's still looks radiant, how Phil tried to spare Todd's feelings and the lengths he went to to do so. The new guy is starting to come off as a jerk. Next episode in 2 weeks.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
Funny episode. The security systems, the taser bit and Tandy's friendship story were great.

Wow, I went from hating Melissa to really liking her in 3 episodes!

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I must have missed something. When did they get the "Back To The Future" car?

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
I loved this episode. My favourite part was the cause of fire and Tandy's explanations. I also enjoyed where they were deciding to go and Tandy's constant annoyance to everyone.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
Pretty good episode. Enjoyed the dinner scene between Carol and Tandy. I wasn't expecting the identity of the person sabotaging the building to be who it was but I liked the reason why they did it.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I like that Tandy shut up for once in the first five minutes. And, people were happy to go along with his goofiness because of it. But, of course, he can't help being Tandy for long.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Being a guy, I didn't mind one of the manifestations of Melissa's breakdown. I won't go into details.

MatM

Grip
Real Name
Matthew Mayer
Always glad to watch this series. It is the only current series my wife also watches with me. But they seem to have lots of breaks. I don't get access through whichever channel it is on, so can't work out if they are purposly stretching seasons out or if it just isn't important enough to air every week. As I am in the UK I watch it after airing anyway, so it is just a case of crossing my fingers every Monday. It's been a solid season so far and will be fun to see where the Melissa breakdown, or her protecting the group, goes.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
That was weird. Don't they go off all at the same time in case of fire?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation199
Recent bookmarks