What's new

The Kid Stays In The Picture (1 Viewer)

Kyle Milligan

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone bought the Special Edition DVD of "The Kid Stays In The Picture" in Canada? The box doesn't list the features at all, but boasts "An Hour Of Controversial Star-Studded Extras"

My main question is, does it have an audio commentary like the one in the U.S. does?

Spine catalogue # is 20017

Any help is much appreciated. I'm not opening this thing until I confirm this detail.

Kyle

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
I don't have the Special Edition since I have the old release. But if Alliance took the trouble to release a new version, I would guess it's the same as the US one.

Plus, your description of the back cover sounds a lot like the US version, as posted by dvdempire.com

US Back Cover

Kyle Milligan

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, Tom.

The back cover is very similar, however, I'm not sold yet. Alliance Atlantis has had a history of going the cheap route in comparison to the U.S. equivalents.

If no one else knows for certain, I may just crack this open to find out myself. :)

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was odd that Universal threatened to sue you. After all, you didn't have any of their copyrighted material. Now it makes a lot more sense.

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
Kyle, Alliance have only messed up on Canadian-only releases. They're really good in importing US titles in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks