What's new

3D The Incredibles and Ratatouille: 3D in the works (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Now I see preorders for THE GOOD DINOSAUR and STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS with no mention of domestic 3D release. I am concerned. THE GOOD DINOSAUR is up for pre-order in 3D in the UK, but so far nothing here. Is there no limit to Disney's sudden and continuing distain for domestic 3D releases?

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I don't think there is a ban on 3D. Up to this point Marvel is still releasing in 3D (Ant Man), and Pixar is still releasing in 3D (Inside Out, Good Dinosaur). Disney theatrical (Malificent) and Disney Animation (Frozen) aren't.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I pre-ordered Good Dinosaur from Target since you got a free gift card with it- and I used the gift card I got with The Martian to pay for it! Of course they had pre-orders for the 3D Frozen disc and that ended up getting cancelled!

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
I just got Big Hero 6 3-D from the United Kingdom, so Disney is still getting my unwanted money whether they want it or not. Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it, Disney!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks