What's new

The impact of Eminem on suburbia... (1 Viewer)

Darren Davis

Stunt Coordinator
Aww hhheeeellll naw. Dem bishes be steppin on my turf. Been sippin' an dippin' an trippin' on that sizzurp!

*joy*

I really fear for their lives in such a dangerous environment. Isn't Icy Hot a topical pain reliever?

Cam S

Screenwriter
Well call me an Uncle's Monkey, that has got to be the lamest thing I have EVER seen since I first went onto this vast amount of info call the internet. Where the hell do kids get off on shit like that :confused:

DonnyD

Screenwriter
This is simple an example of the blight that is rampant in America. Just wannabes though who will also wake up someday.... but then again.... maybe not.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
For a moment I thought I was at a pro-abortion site.
Paul,

You owe me a new shirt. I spit my coffee I was laughing so hard.

As far as the Eminem connection, I see guys dressed like this with the new Eminem single blaring from their muddy-sounding subs all the time. What bothers me is that it's always the single and never another song from the album.

John Stone

Supporting Actor
I think many of you are the same folks who didn't immediately realize that "This is Spinal Tap" is a comedy. ;)

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Du-Jour means friendship... :D
(You'll only get that if you've seen Josie and the Pussycats)
The really sad part is - There are actually kids around here who dress, act and talk like that. Incedentally, these are the same ones who give local law enforcement something to do.

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
That has to be the dumbest thing I have seen in my entire life. Even if it is a "Spinal Tap" type comedy, it is still the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks