What's new

The HTF Build-a-Story Game - Version 2 (1 Viewer)

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
"NUTS!" Steve yells from the audience. "Matthew, stop assing around onstage. We have work to do!" Matthew limps down from the game of human plinko. Steve says "I just recieved a phone call. We've got to go to work. There is a new, dark danger. This doesn't involve OAR, but it's just as important. This danger lurks at Paramount..."
------------------
Horror AND non-horror fans unite!
jasvparbanner2.jpg

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
...Steve continues "...the Mart twins, Wal and Kay are there hunting down Martin Blythe! We've got to save him!"

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
"But first," Steve continues, "in honor of the sneak announcement of the release of Saturday Night Fever on DVD in 2002, we must change from our OAR AVENGER costumes into an appropriate disguise." So the OAR AVENGERS don white leisure suits with matching shoes, black shirts, and gold chains. "Pimpin!" exclaims Matthew, who suddenly realizes that...
[Edited last by Steve Tannehill on November 06, 2001 at 11:22 PM]

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
... everybody starts disco dancing. All of the OAR AVENGERS start doing the hustle as the floor begins to light up. Daniel Brecher begins to say "Big American party! Everybody disco dancing!" and then ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed / AIM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Jay and Bob show up and a voice over goes "Everybody have good time! I'm having very good time!" While he's dancing, Jason ponders...

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
"Hey, wasn't this in..." and Jason gets backhanded by Matthew. All of the OAR AVENGERS come in, when all of a sudden, two hot girls show up at CBS Studios. And those two girls are...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
primed to backhand-slap Matthew for hitting Jason. They then go over to Jason to see that's he's ok. Keira-Berry gestures them away and cuddles with him. Matthew, meanwhile...

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
...frowns and then continues to dance. The OAR AVENGERS continue to disco dance when all of a sudden, an evil force enters the studio. All of the OAR AVENGERS stop dancing and...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
then keep dancing because the evil force is none other than the director and star of DRUIDS, Jaques Dorfman and Christophe(r) Lambert! The OAR Avengers then...

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
... run away like cowards. Fifteen minutes later, the OAR AVENGERS are chowing down at Fatburger when ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Keira-Berry, enjoying a salad, decides to mimic a scene from her film "The Hole" and flashes her top. Matthew runs away screaming while Rini shrieks "You bitch! You stole my idea!"

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
... Matt then stops screaming and running and says to himself, "When did Rini enter the story?" Steve then comments, "Yeah, when did she enter the story?" All the OAR AVENGERS stare at Jason and ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
he says "Uh, FOOLED YOU!" To which everyone laughed and continued their fat-filled greaseball burgers. Keira-Berry's flash was also fake, as she was really...

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
... a fembot. Little guns point out of her breasts and they start firing at the OAR AVENGERS. The OAR AVENGERS all run out of the Fatburger except Jason who is behind the counter ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Making out with the real Keira-Berry, who had originally programmed the fembot to destroy the Druid director and that guy from Highlander. Matt was still running...

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
... when a van came up next to him and pulled him into it. Matt asks "Who pulled me in and why?" and somebody responds ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
"There is...NO....VAN.....and yet....you're in a Van". Jason then calls out from his makeout session "Matt, did you go see Mulholland Drive yet?" to which someone replied for him...
------------------
Link Removed
[email protected] 2001 Film List I Am Jack's DVD List
"THERE IS...NO....BAND....and yet...we HEAR a band." Mulholland Drive

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
"Isn't that Martin Blythe?" Steve interrupts, staring at a skeleton across the way, wearing a tattered business suit. It's being held by the collar by a lumbering, rotting, hockey-masked figure. Matthew responds, "Yeah! It is! He's barebones! And CUT for content!"
:)
[Edited last by Wes Ray on November 07, 2001 at 03:59 PM]

RogerB

Second Unit
The van accelerates quickly with no apparent driver.
"Hey, is this some kind of remote controled van or something?" inquires Matt.
But he's alone in the van....except for the blue mist rising from underneath the driver's seat.
------------------
Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks