What's new

The HTF Build-a-Story Game - Version 2 (1 Viewer)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
... and Matthew answers it. "Who is this?" Matthew asks and the voice says ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed / AIM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."
[Edited last by Matthew Chmiel on October 26, 2001 at 10:04 PM]

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
"That's for me to know, and the OAR Avengers to find out. But first, a challenge. Hidden amongst those widescreen DVD's that you so covet is..."

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
... is a group of bootleg pan & scan DVDs. You must find them and deliver them to the FBI ASAP within the next hour. Good-bye!" The phone clicks and the OAR AVENGERS start to throw the DVDs all over the place. Steve finds the bootleg DVDs and ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Steve finds the bootleg DVDs and ...
Fruitlessly searches for a moderator delete button to prevent further discussions of them. He returns home and posts a brooding message to the Moderators forum about how they should have moderator powers in the real world when...
------------------
Ken McAlinden
Livonia, MI USA
[Edited last by Ken_McAlinden on October 26, 2001 at 10:17 PM]

RicP

Screenwriter
After selling them for a tidy profit he wishes quietly to himself that NathanP would read the rules of a game before posting. Suddenly out of the darkness....

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Matthew comes out with a hockey stick and beats Nathan over the head with it till he remembers the rules of it by heart. Matthew then goes over to fellow OAR AVENGER JohnS's house and ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

NathanP

Supporting Actor
He tells NathanP the rules.
blush.gif

Then Matt lould proclaims "NathanP is sooo pimpin'!"
laugh.gif

[Edited last by NathanP on October 26, 2001 at 10:32 PM]

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
That's when JohnS slaps Matthew. Matthew wonders why he says that and more OAR AVENGERS come over and the group watches Road Trip and they all have a good time when suddenly...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
But Matthew was faking everybody out and everybody laughs. That's when a knock at the door is heard and ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
...Mena Suvari walks in. "I'm tired of NickSo", she says, "Will you show me your home theater?" "Sure!" says Matthew. Suddenly, an enraged NickSo appears and...
------------------
My top ten movies that need to be on dvd:
1. Akira Kurosawa's Dreams 2. Freaks 3. Men With Guns 4. The Ninth Configuration 5. The Reflecting Skin 6. Santa Sangre 7. Treasure of the Sierra Madre 8. Voyager 9. White Heat 10. Wings of Desire
[Edited last by SteveGon on October 26, 2001 at 11:17 PM]

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
... and punches Matthew. Matthew falls down on his back. Jason_Whyte gets up and says "You don't do that to my friend!" and NickSo then ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
... he storms out of the room crying. Matt and Mena are still kissing when all of a sudden, somebody appears in the doorway. That person is ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Dustin Diamond aka Screech from "Saved by the Bell". Matthew casts Mena aside and begs for an autograph. DD responds by...
------------------
Ken McAlinden
Livonia, MI USA

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
... by saying in his Screech voice "Sure buddy!" Dustin Diamond hands Matthew the autograph and Matthew begins to jump up and down for joy. Mena and Dustin exchange looks, and Mena walks out with Dustin Diamond. Matthew then is sad, but ...

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
realizes that his devotion to the OAR Avengers is a greater cause than mere infatuation with a teenage movie star. "Somewhere, there is a crime against artistic integrity being committed," Matthew shouts. "Come, fellow Avengers, follow me to...."

Eric Scott

Second Unit
Come, fellow Avengers, follow me to.... the city morgue, a diehard P&S junkie is having an autopsy, lets see what’s wrong with his brain!
...Oh my God!...he’s got a square brain. They’re "Block Heads" no wonder they can’t...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks