What's new

The HTF Build-a-Story Game - Version 2 (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Edited! I'll catch up later!
------------------
My top ten movies that need to be on dvd:
1. Akira Kurosawa's Dreams 2. Freaks 3. Men With Guns 4. The Ninth Configuration 5. The Reflecting Skin 6. Santa Sangre 7. Treasure of the Sierra Madre 8. Voyager 9. White Heat 10. Wings of Desire
[Edited last by SteveGon on October 25, 2001 at 11:53 PM]
[Edited last by SteveGon on October 26, 2001 at 12:02 AM]

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
...he realizes that we're locked in a time warp! "My god, we're trapped!" he says, when suddenly, Steve Christou pulls off his mask and reveals....
... that he's really Eric Scott. Eric Scott grabs Matthew and shouts "I got you now you jester's hat wearing freak!" Eric throws Matthew into a pile of DVDs when ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed / AIM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator
...he is really a women. He then starts stuffing copies of the Criterion Collection of Pulp Fiction down his shirt when he looks up and sees Ron Epstein. Ron says...

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
...he is really a women. He then starts stuffing copies of the Criterion Collection of Pulp Fiction down his shirt when he looks up and sees Ron Epstein. Ron says...
"What do you think you're doing?" Miss Eric Scott pushes Ron out of the way and starts running out of the store. A few of the OAR AVENGERS help Matt and Ron while the others start chasing Miss Eric Scott when all of a sudden ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
quote: A few of the OAR AVENGERS help Matt and Ron while the others start chasing Miss Eric Scott when all of a sudden ...[/quote]
...they see SteveGon and Emmanuelle Beart making out in a car. Hey guys, yells SteveGon, I got the last copy of The Ninth Configuration SE dvd! Emmanuelle grabs SteveGon and they resume their frantic face-sucking...
------------------
1. Akira Kurosawa's Dreams 2. Freaks 3. Men With Guns 4. The Ninth Configuration 5. The Reflecting Skin 6. Santa Sangre 7. Treasure of the Sierra Madre 8. Voyager 9. White Heat 10. Wings of Desire
[Edited last by SteveGon on October 26, 2001 at 12:00 AM]

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator
..NickSo shows up and also reveals he's a women. Ron runs out of the store and smashes NickSo head on top of the car hood. Ron's says, "Why are you ruining my day? Ijust bought a new TV and now I find my pal is actually a...

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
..NickSo shows up and also reveals he's a women. Ron runs out of the store and smashes NickSo head on top of the car hood. Ron's says, "Why are you ruining my day? Ijust bought a new TV and now I find my pal is actually a...
women!" All of the other OAR AVENGERS just stare at Ron as he's about to beat up a 15 year old kid. Matt then comes out and smashes a chair over NickSo's head. Matt looks at NickSo's girlfriend and ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator
says "ummm, guys, do you think that it was possible that NickSo was only joking about being a woman?"
Ron hearing this, stops beating the bejesus out of NickSo and says...
------------------
"Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)
My DVD List
[Edited last by AdrianOC on October 26, 2001 at 03:19 AM]

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
"Let's go back inside the store and destroy all the non-OAR DVD's!" The OAR AVENGERS run towards the entrance of Best Buy, when suddenly Steve catches a glipmse of a Circuit City across the street. "You guys take care of the clueless blue-shirted wonders. I've got another axe to grind..."

Brad_W

Screenwriter
And with that, Steve gets out his axe and begins grinding it. Once ground, he heads over to Circuit City where he spots the Circuit City security leader: DIVX...
------------------
"I was born to murder the world." -Nix (Lord of Illusions)
My Home Page http://www.geocities.com/masternix/DVD.html
My List O' DVDs:
Link Removed

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
...which he immediately chops into a gazillion pieces. Sweating profusely, he sees Mena Suvari with a perplexed look on her face - she's holding a pan & scan version of Cats & Dogs. Knowing that NickSo would be incredibly jealous, Steve T. says to her: "Put down that fullscreen crap! Why don't you come home with me and watch the widescreen version?"
------------------
[Edited last by SteveGon on October 26, 2001 at 08:37 AM]

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
...which he immediately chops into a gazillion pieces. Sweating profusely, he sees Mena Suvari with a perplexed look on her face - she's holding a pan & scan version of Cats & Dogs. Knowing that NickSo would be incredibly jealous, Steve T. says to her: "Put down that fullscreen crap! Why don't you come home with me and watch the widescreen version?"
That's when Matthew comes into the store with a sledgehammer and beats Mena over the head with it while shouting out "You foreheaded ho!" After that incident, all of the OAR AVENGERS meet in the Circuit City parking lot and ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

RogerB

Second Unit
...decide where to go for lunch. Owing to the fact that they only had $1.79 between them, they headed for...
------------------
Link Removed

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
...White Castle where they dined like kings and then discussed their mixed feelings about dual format releases and Nick's hermaphrodite revelations...
------------------
Ken McAlinden
Livonia, MI USA
[Edited last by Ken_McAlinden on October 26, 2001 at 02:01 PM]

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
...White Castle where they dined like kings and then disccussed their mixed feelings about dual format releases and Nick's hermaphrodite revelations...
... when all of a sudden a big truck plowed into the enterence of White Castle. The group of OAR AVENGERS all get up out of their seats. The door to the truck opens to reveal ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Teenage punks with big signs that say " Pan and Scan rules, Widescreen sucks " The OAR AVENGERS get up out their seat, crack their knuckles and put on some shades. Ron then starts to pose as a charlies angel he then says " Come on guys, pose as the other charlies angels " So...

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Teenage punks with big signs that say " Pan and Scan rules, Widescreen sucks " The OAR AVENGERS get up out their seat, crack their knuckles and put on some shades. Ron then starts to pose as a charlies angel he then says " Come on guys, pose as the other charlies angels " So...
... the other OAR AVENGERS pose like the Charlie's Angels and the teenage punks start to fight the OAR AVENGERS. People are being thrown all over the place in the White Castle when the manager of the place comes out and ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

RogerB

Second Unit
Matt puts on his Lucy Liu mask and black wig. The kids start laughing until Matt pulls out his...
------------------
Link Removed

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
... the other OAR AVENGERS pose like the Charlie's Angels and the teenage punks start to fight the OAR AVENGERS. People are being thrown all over the place in the White Castle when the manager of the place comes out and ...
Everyone tells the manager that they have no problem with his lifestyle choice and as they are HTF members, it is off-topic and liable to get their discussion closed. Suddenly a team of trademark lawyers from Marvel comics bust through the doors with cease and desist papers for the use of the name "Avengers"...
Regards,
------------------
Ken McAlinden
Livonia, MI USA

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Matthew then gets pissed off and says in a happy gilmore type voice " That wasn't very nice " he then proceeds to shove a pan and scan DVD down the lawyers throat. Matthew lets the other lawyer go, He tells him " Let that be a warning to you and all the other lawyers out there " then ...
[Edited last by Ricky f on October 26, 2001 at 02:42 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks