What's new

The Good Wife - Season 5 (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Holy Moly what a roller coaster of a season finale! Loved every hilarious, queasy, heartbreaking moment of it.

I have to say that I actually thought Cary was already alert to Kalinda's machinations, but I guess not. That certainly was an intense scene between the two of them! Wow!

I did suspect all along that Diane would join Florrick/Agos once Will had died, but I had no idea Florrick might not be a part of the name any more.

Is it September already?

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
Hands down the best season of Good Wife to date - when you think back to the start of the season and Alicia and Carey hadn't even left Lockhart Gardner and a lot has happened - thankfully there is more to come as I was worried it would get cancelled and yet again it looks like they are taking the characters in interesting new directions and changing the relationships. I expected Diane's suggestion to Cary and Alicia but was surprised by the offer to Alicia, though it makes perfect sense and will give the character something different.

Another season to look forward to.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
What a superb closer. Neil notes that it was lighter. It was in a Good Wife way: the lightness is electric and punctuated by scenes of terrible fury! And that slow zoom. That slow, quiet pull in. It is so simple, so plain compared to the chaos of modern action shows. Why does that subdued camera motion set my heart racing like nothing else?Things were said that may not be unsaid. I don't relish the prospect of Alicia and Carey again divided. More so, when Carey was right.We must discuss more, this week :)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I'm beginning to wonder seriously if the long term plan doesn't end with Alicia being the one recruited to be senator of Illinois.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks