The Golden Age of Grotesque

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dean DeMass, May 27, 2003.

1. Dean DeMass

Dean DeMass Screenwriter

Now this is what Manson's last album should of sounded like. Holywood had some damn fine songs on it, but as a whole, I was disappointed. Grotesque brings my faith back in Manson. Lots of good jammin' tunes and fun lyrics. I personally think the weakest track on the disc is the 1st single, Mobscene, and that song is good. So far I've listened to it about 5 times since picking it up this past Saturday. Good jammin' CD. I recommend it to Manson fans if you are a bit reluctant after Holywood.

"This isn't music and we're not a band/we're 5 middle fingers on a motherf**king hand!" [​IMG]

Favorite tracks so far: Better of 2 Evils, Vodevil, Use Your Fist Not Your Mouth, and Para-Noir.

-Dean-

2. Mark Palermo

Mark Palermo Second Unit

I've only heard "MObscene" and was a little startled by its similarity to the Faith No More song "Be Aggressive."

Mark

3. Al B. C

Al B. C Supporting Actor

"Are you motherf***ers ready, for the new shit? Stand up and bitch about it."

I like about 5 songs so far. "Holywood" was better in my opinion.

4. paul h

paul h Supporting Actor

Love it... got my tickets to see him in London in 2 weeks [​IMG]

5. Eric Peterson

Eric Peterson Cinematographer

That was the first thing that I thought of also. In fact, I found myself singing that song at several points during the video and it really reduced my desire to purchase the album. Hopefully the rest is a bit more original.