What's new

"The Future according to Google Search Results" (1 Viewer)

Rex Bachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rex Bachmann
DaveF wrote (post #3):

[COLOR= rgb(165, 42, 42)]That was cute, but I didn't get the punchline. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]Warning: this comic occasionally contains strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and advanced mathematics (which may be unsuitable for liberal-arts majors).[/COLOR]

What's not to get?

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves.
The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus.
This is not the algorithm. This is close.
[/COLOR]

Sounds/looks like a knock at the "intellectual-property"-claimants, on the one hand, and the "intelligent-design" whackos on the other (with a few jokes on places or standard set-up reversals ("the butler did it" -------> "the butler was done in") added in for good measure).

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I thought the punchline was "2101 War Was Beginning" at the bottom of the history. Your first quote is the standard XKCD disclaimer, on every page of the website; it's not a punchline. The second thing you quote, I don't see the anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks