What's new

The Fugitive: Season 3 Vol.2 (1 Viewer)

JLKINSER

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Kinser
Hey Paramount, it's August!!! Where is the exciting news for The Fugitive?????? PLEASE tell us that is it a Complete Series release WITH ALL the ORIGINAL music in place.

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by JLKINSER

Hey Paramount, it's August!!! Where is the exciting news for The Fugitive?????? PLEASE tell us that is it a Complete Series release WITH ALL the ORIGINAL music in place.

Actually no. The news will be that all classic TV production is being halted so facilities can concentrate on the massive "Complete and Continuing Reporting, Interviews and Repartee of Julie Chen." According to sources, it tested great with CBS execs!

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Take this bit of speculative information for what it's worth but I think its worth noting. This whole flap over music replacement in "The Fugitive" started because of CBS/Paramount's paranoia over Capitol library cues because they supposedly had no way of knowing who the current rights holders to the Capitol library were.

In recent months fans of classic TV and movie soundtracks have been greeted to the news that a number of film and TV LP's originally released by Capitol are now going to be reissued on CD in limited editions. It seems to me that if a couple small film music labels can learn who the rightsholders to the Capitol library are by this point, a company like CBS/Paramount should be able to have that figured out at last and *if* that is the case, then maybe the legal hurdle they were so worried about could be cleared for a *possible* reissue of everything done right. At the very least we shouldn't have to worry about any replacement (I would think) for S4.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
No mention of music in what was released today sure doesn't seem like a good sign to me.

The people that are going to see something like that announcement are aware of the issues with this series and I would think if anything has been done to rectify past problems, they'd be letting us know early on.

shadyguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brad Lloyd
Did anyone know Season 4 was being released ?

This seemed to just come out of the blue !!

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Originally Posted by Harry-N

New thread for Season Four, Volume One:

Harry

I checked in this folder and the post I made was posted before this new thread was started. Announcement posts have been made in new threads in the past, when there were already existing threads.

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
Originally Posted by WaveCrest

I checked in this folder and the post I made was posted before this new thread was started. Announcement posts have been made in new threads in the past, when there were already existing threads.

Yes indeed. You did post in this thread before I made a new one. I just felt that an exciting new release like Season Four, Volume One deserved its own new thread, since this one is titled and is properly about Season Three, Volume Two.

I personally have no problem discussing the new release here, but it just seems more organized - and searchable for future reference - in its own thread. I guess that's the Capricorn in me showing!

Harry

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks