What's new

THE FUGITIVE - Season 2 Volume 2 (1 Viewer)

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
The advertising for the offer did I think say "2 to 6 weeks" so at this point we're seeing some of us get it within the minimum while others I guess are suffering from the maximum.

shadyguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brad Lloyd
I just finished first disc of S2V1 and man it is great hearing those great Rugolo horns on the openings of each act.
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Finally finished off Season 2 volume 2. A great ride marred somewhat by blaring Heyes music. There were several episodes that I had not seen before such as A.P.B. A nice experience to have "new" episodes.

Eagerly awaiting news of Season 3 volume 1.

Doug

TheGreatOz

Second Unit
Real Name
Rod
There are already place holders for Season 3 Volume 1 and Season 3 Volume 2 on the Amazon web site.

:eek: Incredibly, there's already a 1-Star "Review" complaining about the music. Some folks have too much time on their hands...
or they simply love to see their nom de plume in print.

(Please, let's try not to open a Can O' Worms argument over Season 3 musical speculations. ) :crazy:

phil*

Second Unit
Real Name
Andro
"Some folks have too much time on their hands...
or they simply love to see their nom de plume in print."

Nom de plume(pen name) is appropriate considering "chemin de fer" is seen on train wreck sequence in Season 1...

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
Said The Great Oz:
"Please, let's try not to open a Can O' Worms argument over Season 3 musical speculations."

Sez I: Why not?
How about: I hear CBS is ripping out the entire score -- including the opening and closing credits -- for a score by Philip Glass played entirely on spoons and kazoos!

TheGreatOz

Second Unit
Real Name
Rod
That's right...go ahead...drive the price up...clear the Best Buy shelves, so we have to fight for the one remaining copy in stores come September.
:frowning:

Chas_Michael

Second Unit
anyone have a telephone number, email address for the replacement offer? I have not received my replacements yet. I'd like to contact them.
thanks all!

JLKINSER

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Kinser
Just found some info to equip us Fugitive fans in letting our voices be heard!

It's time to take action … The Fugitive needs OUR help! We need to get the word out and demonstrate to CBS/Paramount that there is a very strong fan base for The Fugitive and we want a release worthy of this great show: intact and complete with ALL of the music restored!

The most important action we can take is to send letters to CBS requesting the release of The Fugitive as originally brodcasted with all of the music restored, including the song in "Ballad for a Ghost'!. Our letters indicating the displeasure to the recent destroyed release of Season Two and the request for a release with all of the origianl music intact will make CBS aware of just how profitable a proper DVD release of The Fugitive could be. Please also make yourself heard via a voice message, tvshowsondvd.com and the various message boards on the internet.

Send your letters to:

CBS Home Entertainment
ATTN: Ken Ross, Exec. VP & General Manager
1700 Broadway, 33rd Floor
New York, NY 10019

Leave a Voice Message:

(212) 975-3241 When transferred to an operator, ask for Ken Ross.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks