What's new

Directors The Foreign Film Draft (1 Viewer)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Good choice Brian (any film not on my list is a good choice for you to take :))

Since I'm 99% sure what Rain's film is (and mine isn't the same) can I go now. :)

How many films are we picking? 10? I need to take a different strategy in this draft, since my pool isn't as deep. Normally, I just take my top choice, but in this case, I need to worry about popularity among other people.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
No surprise here.

I'll open with....

Les Enfants du Paradis

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Dubbed films are definitely allowed, and I guess I'll allow French Canadian films.

Steve, I was thinking of doing a horror draft myself, but I went with this one for now. You can run the other foreign draft yourself if you like.

Brook's up.

On Deck
----------
Elizabeth
Vickie X 2

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Steve, I was thinking of doing a horror draft myself, but I went with this one for now. You can run the other foreign draft yourself if you like.
Thanks - I'll do that. For those interested, look for Foreign Film Draft Two.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Okay, its been 12 hours, so Brook is skipped for now, but he can make his pick whenever he gets here. :) Also, remember you all can always PM me if you won't be around.

George is up.

On deck
Rain
Brian
Cary

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I knew I should have taken 8 1/2. It's not my favorite by a long shot, but I know it's popular.

Oh, well,

I'll take M

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, I think that this time around I'll go with THE VANISHING and DIABOLIQUE, two of my favorite films that have both gotten the Criterion treatment. Back to you Cary. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks