What's new

Directors The Ever-Changing Pointless Just For Fun Tournament (1 Viewer)

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
OK, Brian. What the hell ever convinced you that aquiring "FART The Movie" could be a good idea. I do give you credit for finding a slick way to get it off your hands, though. I also thank you, I needed a new case for a better DVD. I think I'll use it for "Battlefield Earth".

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
What? That's a good, old-fashioned quality film. How the main character was passed over at Oscar time is beyond me. He had it all, range, depth, emotion, and the ability to fart on cue. I actually watched it before I sent it to you. I can't really describe it. It just has to be experienced.:)

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
I watched it also. If I wasn't currently unemployed, I'd be asking for my time back.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
"FART The Movie"
In what sense is Fart used here? Is the movie about a fart? Is the title a direction given to the lead actor? Is that a critical appraisal of the film?

John's going to have to run a contest to get rid of it now. It's going to be like a bad fruitcake. :D

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks