What's new

The Day After Tomorrow - Due 10/5 (1 Viewer)

Dannie

Stunt Coordinator
well as far as i can tell the japanese release has everything the uk version has with the added music video from the jpop music group day after tomorrow who's song was at the end credits of the japanese version and there is a 50 best hits trailer ! thats supposed to be 50 fox dvd set which is coming out in japan in january i believe!

hmm i dunno where the commentary is for the movie although i can find it for the deleted scenes for the movie its a bit harder although i can figure out its in there based on how many sets of subtitles there are and i still have yet to get to a certain part of the disc yet

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Man, This movie just cries out for a DTS track and I'm so glad that Fox decided on adding the DTS track on this sound effects fest! Should sound amazing!

Looking forward to reading early sound reviews for this one.

Peace out!

Troy

IanS

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't seen the film, but my buddy says the film sucks.

Anybody else concur with this?

Chris Will

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris WIlliams
Since this release has a DTS track I can now skip any future "special edition" re-release!!!
biggrin.gif

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
quote:Anybody else concur with this?

Aside from a few preachy moments I thought it was a solid disaster film. Nothing very memorable but it was fun while it lasted. This was one film where I could hardly hear the difference between the DD & DTS track. I'm just going to wait for the SE.

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
I ordered the R3 release from cd-wow, and it's great! Contentwise it's identical to the European Region 2 Special Edition, but NTSC... and dirt cheap! The cover's completely in English, too. Very nice indeed.

Chris

Brett_B

Supporting Actor
quote:I haven't seen the film, but my buddy says the film sucks.

You may want to do a search in the "Movies" section rather than in the "Software" section.

Sten F

Second Unit
quote:I ordered the R3 release from cd-wow, and it's great! Contentwise it's identical to the European Region 2 Special Edition, but NTSC... and dirt cheap! The cover's completely in English, too. Very nice indeed.

I totally agree
smile.gif
A very nice release... and dirt cheap, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks