What's new

The Courtship of Eddie's Father - Season 2 Released (1 Viewer)

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Here's the story on TVshowsonDVD.com:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Courtship-Eddies-Father-Season-2/17585
I just got my set in the mail today. I'm way too excited about having the second season. It looks like we just might get the 3rd and final season sometime next year.

Bobbo

Grip
Real Name
Robert
Thomas - I received my "COEF" set yesterday and the discs are pressed (as seems to be the case these days with the initial pressings of WB MOD's)...

Thart

Auditioning
Real Name
Thomas Hart
Thanks, that's great news. I'm going to order this and Shazam! then. The only multi-set Warner Archive DVD I've bought that was burned so far was THE GALLANT MEN (which I got shortly after it was released), everything else has been pressed.
Does anyone know if the recent "Medical Center: Season 2" & "Cheyenne: Season 4" are pressed sets as well?

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Tim Gregerson said:
Its about time now if they would get a move on if season 2 of harry o
It only been about three months since season 1 of Harry O came out so it's a bit early to be expecting season 2. I fully expect season 2 to get releaed next year.

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Thart said:
Thanks, that's great news. I'm going to order this and Shazam! then. The only multi-set Warner Archive DVD I've bought that was burned so far was THE GALLANT MEN (which I got shortly after it was released), everything else has been pressed. Does anyone know if the recent "Medical Center: Season 2" & "Cheyenne: Season 4" are pressed sets as well?
Medial Center Season 2 are pressed discs. I don't have any idea about Cheyenne Season 4

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
While no one knows for sure when Harry O season 2 will be released; when the 1st season was released they indicated on Facebook that Season 2 would follow shortly after so I'm guessing either a November or December release, January at the latest.

gordoncolt

Agent
Real Name
gordon
Just got seasons 1 and 2 of Courtship of Eddie's Father from a recent Warner sale.They are both pressed dvds,paid $23 each shipped,excellent quality.

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Any word or rumours about season 3? I'd really, really hate it if the final season didn't get released.

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
I remembered this show growing up and have seasons 1 and 2 (only watched season 1 so far). So how far does this jump the shark in season 3? I wondering whether I should pick it up now that it has been released or just be happy with seasons 1 and 2. I've read of the differences between the producer/actor and Bixby as he (producer/actor) increased his role in the show taking something away from the father/son focus. Just curious what those with better memories than I recall about season 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks