What's new

The Complete "The Lord of the Rings: score - with 5.1 DVD (1 Viewer)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
*gasp* =). finally, we can complete the collection! isn't it screwed up that they used the same colors for the jacket of these DVDA's as the EE editions of the movies themselves but scrambled? the green was FOTREE, red was TTTEE, blue was ROTKEE.

for the DVDA, it's red for FOTR, blue for TTT, green ROTK, it's almost like the colors were shuffled by one prequel's count.

Jim Ware

Grip

The colours match Nonesuch's scheme for the leather bound limited edition soundtrack albums. Technically, the EEs screwed up the colour scheme. :)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
i thought the only LE sountracks albums were TTT+ROTK, i've never seen the LE for FOTR. besides the "LE" weren't anything special. TTT's LE added 1 track from FOTR EE, ROTK's LE added a DVD, which could have easily been on the ROTKEE DVD.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

And you'd be wrong, because I own it. It is red. There were no extras with in the limited edition, just the case.

Jason

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Now now...lol...... Can't wait.. Any bets they release another version in a year with all the disks plus 3 more disks worth of "newly found" music que's......

Mikael Soderholm

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mikael Söderholm
Ouch, I feel my wallet aching already ;), must...have...the...whole...PRECIOUS...collection
and I only own the 3-cd set of original soundtracks, so I have some serious shopping ahead of me, just when Pirates, Harry Potter and who knows what else is also on its way.

BrianShort

Supporting Actor
Hmmm I may have to order these... I'm sure they'll inspire me to watch the movies again... I did a mega marathon of the EEs way back and haven't watched them since, but I'm getting the urge too, when I have the time! Just not a marathon though!

$50 seems reasonable for such a nice package, but I wish it were just a bit cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks