What's new

Directors The Complete DIRECTOR CHECKLIST USER GUIDE (1 Viewer)

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Doesn't look like it. They seem to be making some of the old sticky threads into "Hot Topics" as a workaround.
I shot a request out last week to re-sticky this thread but got no response. Either no moderator read it, they don't want to do it or I didn't say "pretty please with sugar on top". /img/vbsmilies/htf/crazy.gif Don't know.
Maybe if they get more requests from other members they'll do it.

Martin Teller

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Teller
Have you tried PM'ing a moderator?

Until we get this one stickied, I suggest that people refrain from bumping the individual director threads with updates, unless it's their first post in that thread.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
/img/vbsmilies/htf/laugh.gif Thats the spirit Jim.
More pics like that and this place will be 'bust'ling with activity again. /img/vbsmilies/htf/smiley_wink.gif

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
It does seem odd that this forum doesn't have the facility for sticky threads, well not so odd when you consider how many other useful facilities and gizmos we took for granted on the previous forum that are non-existent on this "forum of the future".

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, can't say I'm enjoying this new and "improved" forum. After having used it for several weeks I still think it sucks. Seriously, first we loose a basic feature like the forum jump, then they give it back to us, then they take it away again (or hide it away, same difference). WTF?

It does seem the activity around the other parts of the forum has dried up quite a bit since the change. That's a shame, seeing this place become a hollow shell of it's former self.

I know that I'm spending less and less time here and more time on other forums.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_K
It does seem the activity around the other parts of the forum has dried up quite a bit since the change. That's a shame, seeing this place become a hollow shell of it's former self.
I know that I'm spending less and less time here and more time on other forums.
The forum is doing very well, thank you. Some areas are quieter, and others that had been dead for a long time are suddenly active again. The new format may no longer suit the personal tastes of some long-time posters, but the overall numbers are up. So it must be working for a lot of people. (I know how much it pains the nay-sayers to hear that, but facts are stubborn things.)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
The numbers are up eh, thats good to hear Michael. We may not like the current format but we're still proud members of the HTF, even if it does seem like we long-time posters are hanging out here out of pure habit and nostalgia more than anything else. /img/vbsmilies/htf/smile.gif

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Everything changes, Steve. I'm posting more at HTF than I have in years, but it's in a completely different format.

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Well I'm glad that everything is going well with "the numbers", even if I'm not seeing it in the areas I frequent.
BTW since you've made an appearance in the dungeon what's up with the sticky function? I see several threads in the HD area are stickied, how about this one?
I'm going to eventually run out of PG-13 rated boob shots if I have to keep bumping this. I might have to go R rated.
moz-screenshot.png
1000x800px-LL-banana005.gif

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
I guess he just got too busy posting in those mysterious active areas to answer that burning question. /img/vbsmilies/htf/tongue.gif"> Oh well, what can you do.
Anyway.......

Martin Teller

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Teller
If only there was some sort of function that could keep this thread at the top of the page! When o when will HTML technology catch up to our desire to have useful threads "stuck" in one spot, or "stickied" if you will?

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Ah, quit yer bitchin. Can't you see that pop up ads are a more beneficial feature for us! /img/vbsmilies/htf/biggrin.gif
Anyway if only Golf were this interesting I might actually watch it...............
1000x800px-LL-Hot_Golf_Babe.jpg

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
BTW since you've made an appearance in the dungeon what's up with the sticky function? I see several threads in the HD area are stickied, how about this one?
Quote:
I guess he just got too busy posting in those mysterious active areas to answer that burning question. /img/vbsmilies/htf/tongue.gif Oh well, what can you do.
You should have PM'd me. I don't visit here that often, but I could have fixed this for you a long time ago.
This thread now has its own permanent link at the top of the Polls forum. It will always be easy to find.
In the meantime, a little house-cleaning . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks