What's new

The Closer Season 6 - Finale Tonight (1 Viewer)

Kazz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
Anyone looking forward to the season 6 finale on Home Theater Forum?

I have been a fan of Kyra Sedgwick and the LAPD Priority Homicide Division since season 2 and recently the marketing company I work for picked up the campaigning for the 6th season of the Drama from TNT.

In the past, I have never been a huge fan of police drama, but this show has become one of my favorites on the air right now. I figured this would be a good space to discuss what's been happening this season and tonight's season finale. For those that missed the boat on the series, thus far its about Kyra Sedgewicks character Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson and her team of detectives which make up the LAPDs Priority Homicide Division. The show is set, as one might guess, in L.A. and it deals with aspects of Los Angeles crime and culture in each episode. For those that haven't seen much of the show and wanna check out more about it here's the site: http://www.tnt.tv/series/closer/

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I love The Closer, but didn't realize tonight was the Finale. It'll be on the DVR for later anyway. I'm not much for standard Network TV shows, but this is one I've watched since nearly the beginning.

No more Medium after this year, no more Closer, no more Saving Grace, no more Caprica, Criminal Minds is likely on its last legs (or did I dream that somewhere). Dexter and Weeds are on hiatus.

What the hell else is left on my Season Passes -- House and Bones. Man that's sad. I guess Californication is returning soon so at least that'll give me 3 current series.

James_Kiang

Screenwriter
Last night was just the season finale of The Closer. It has one more season which, if they follow their usual pattern, will probably start airing in late summer.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I'm anticipating the new season of The Closer and watched an episode from 2008 called "Controlled Burn." According to IMDB is was the second appearance for a character, Bill Croelick. Bill is the kind of guy you desperately want to go down.
He does not get caught in this episode and tells Brenda he's leaving and she won't see him again. According to IMDB this was his last appearance in the series. If you're going to have a recurring villain, come on, you gotta take him down.
I wonder if they have plans for him in the final season?

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by Johnny Angell

I'm anticipating the new season of The Closer and watched an episode from 2008 called "Controlled Burn." According to IMDB is was the second appearance for a character, Bill Croelick. Bill is the kind of guy you desperately want to go down.
He does not get caught in this episode and tells Brenda he's leaving and she won't see him again. According to IMDB this was his last appearance in the series. If you're going to have a recurring villain, come on, you gotta take him down.

I wonder if they have plans for him in the final season?
I believe he's (the actor Jason O'Mara) occupied with a new series premiering this fall.

His two episodes were both among the series' greatest. His first one in season one was an electrifying one, the one which finally brought Andy Flynn onto Brenda's side for good and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks