What's new

The Class ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Jerry Almeida

Second Unit
Real Name
Jerry Almeida
Well, I'm sure most people know, but I thought I'd revive this thread one last time. The Class was officially cancelled this week.

LINK

It's too bad, I really enjoyed the show and was anxious to see what happened to all of the characters. I think the actor playing Richie did a great job, and I hope he turns up somewhere else soon.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Sigh!

My track record is really bad when it comes to liking new shows. It is almost a certainty if I like a show, it gets cancelled.

I feel like Schleprock.

Roger_S

Stunt Coordinator
I liked him and I also liked the actresses who played Kat and Lina. Since the show's gone, I imagine there's little chance it's one season will be put out on DVD. If it is, I'll buy it. It's worth enjoying again.

KoshN

Agent
Real Name
Mac Breck
Commenting late, because I just joined HTF.

I'll be buying it if it comes out on DVD, even though it got cancelled, because I liked the show (a lot) and didn't record the first several episodes.

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor
Yeah - it really sux the show got canceled - seems like the new quirky shows we like get the ax on a regular basis nowadays...

Hope CBS doesn't offer the same to Spade and Warburton's show too...

KoshN

Agent
Real Name
Mac Breck

Warburton's the main reason I watch that show. Thought he was great in The Tick. Anyway, Rules of Engagement is renewed for the 2007-2008 season.

I'd loved to have seen The New Adventures of Old Christine get cancelled and The Class get renewed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks