What's new

The Big Bang Theory - season 3 (1 Viewer)

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Loved the open, with the french toast. They actually had me thinking he might reconsider because it smelled so good, but, of course, wrong day!

Did the "Two and a Half Men" fans notice inside joke? I'm not a regular viewer, but somehow I have seen the episode where Charlie had to write a theme song for "Oshikuru Demon Samurai" three times...

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Originally Posted by Derek Miner

Did the "Two and a Half Men" fans notice inside joke? I'm not a regular viewer, but somehow I have seen the episode where Charlie had to write a theme song for "Oshikuru Demon Samurai" three times...

Yes! I turned to my wife and mentioned the very same thing. I would love to see that episode of 2 1/2 Men again. Only saw it once and remember loving it.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Derek Miner

Loved the open, with the french toast. They actually had me thinking he might reconsider because it smelled so good, but, of course, wrong day!
I was more concerned that Penny didn't totally immerse the bread slices in the egg batter. That's no way to make french toast.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Patrick Sun ">[/url]

I was more concerned that Penny didn't totally immerse the bread slices in the egg batter. That's no way to make french toast.

[/QUOTE]
There were other things I was paying attention to besides the frech toast technique, sorry.

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by pitchman

That was certainly the funniest episode of the new season and I laughed out loud several times. I think now that the writers have defined and settled into the romantic relationship between Penny and Leonard, they can focus on the new Sheldon/Leonard/Penny group dynamic. If last night's episode was any indication, it appears to be ripe with comedic possibilities. Also, the Howard/Raj barhopping storyline was a hoot. Well done!

I agree. This episode was so funny and I hope an indication of what we can look forward to in the coming episodes. Goth Howard was my favorite of the night.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The "Eye of the Tiger" sequences slayed me.

Penny was looking delicious in her after-sex glow. Leonard...not so much.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Originally Posted by Patrick Sun

The "Eye of the Tiger" sequences slayed me.

Penny was looking delicious in her after-sex glow. Leonard...not so much.
Thought tonight's episode was great and the "Eye of the Tiger" sequences were hilarious.

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
I'm enjoying the direction the show is taking. Penny and Leonard's "normalcy" provides the perfect foil for Sheldon, and I think we're seeing more of Raj and Howard each week than we were last season. It's becoming more of an ensemble show, which I'm really enjoying now that all of the characters have really been established.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Originally Posted by Greg Kettell /forum/thread/293163/the-big-bang-theory-season-3#post_3616943

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I like their Columbus Day- Christopher Columbus movie marathon idea.
Something of which I'd like to do next year :)

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
OMG! The fight between Raj and Sheldon had me rolling! I am so glad that they are doing more with Raj, he is a riot!

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
The show is definately maintaining its quality, some episodes are better than others but there have been no deinate clunkers, most comedies on tv just rely on unfunny putdowns, its nice to get one that can do more than that.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
I agree, the Eye of the Tiger montages were the funniest parts of the show.

Everyone is aware of the real life inspiration for Turbriskefil?

BTW, has anyone had freshly prepared gefilte fish? Because it is very delicious. The ones from the jar that look like hairy turds swimming in urine are nothing like real gefilte fish.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Originally Posted by Hanson Yoo

BTW, has anyone had freshly prepared gefilte fish? Because it is very delicious. The ones from the jar that look like hairy turds swimming in urine are nothing like real gefilte fish.
Sorry, the jars of turds have made that a permanent "Do not want".

MikeEn

Stunt Coordinator
Originally Posted by Hanson Yoo ?

So, it's not as good as it sounds?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks