What's new

The best sex scenes in movies (merged) (1 Viewer)

Holer

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joel
Actually, Ted, Visceral means 'pertaining to or involving Viscera - guts, organs, intenstines - that's why if someone gets disemboweled in a movie, people call that a visceral death scene.

I'm sure there are some visceral love scenes, but none involving Cary Grant that I'm aware of. At first I thought of the Chicken scene in Pink Flamingos but even there, the chicken only gets it's head cut off.

Just pointing this out because you could unintentionally have the makings for a seriously sick thread here....

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
There's an existing thread about this.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/forum/thread/238285/the-best-sex-scenes-in-movies

Ted Todorov

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Holer ">[/url]

Actually, Ted, Visceral means 'pertaining to or involving Viscera - guts, organs, intenstines - that's why if someone gets disemboweled in a movie, people call that a visceral death scene.

I'm sure there are some visceral love scenes, but none involving Cary Grant that I'm aware of. At first I thought of the Chicken scene in Pink Flamingos but even there, the chicken only gets it's head cut off.

Just pointing this out because you could unintentionally have the makings for a seriously sick thread here....

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Crash
9 1/2 weeks
Wild Things
Terminator
Dreamers
Son of Sam (Orgy scene)

Twisted:
Toxic Avenger (The scene with the girl masturbating to the Polaroid picture of the kid who was ran over by a car)

One of the funniest
Naked Gun: the scene were all the quick cuts to rockets bursting etc

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Jacqueline Bisset and Per Oscarsson in Secrets. Everything else is small fry in comparison.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
The Big Easy (1986)
Dennis Quaid and Ellen Barkin

Anne Osborne: "Don't touch me there."

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Added so preview window does not show spoiler.
Effort appreciated, but it is one of the big marketing angles in a film that got ravaged by critics and apparently bombed at the box office.

Alot of the good ones have been said. I've got kind of a weird one, but I recently say Craven's "Last House on the Left" there was a scene where the bad guys are forcing the two girls to have sex with each other. One girl is trying to lend some comfort to the other girl by saying stuff like "It's just us" "Just you and me" And I thought that actually came off somewhat ironically erotic.

Brisby

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert Knaus
Al Pacino and Michelle Pfeiffer in Frankie & Johnny, especially at the end when she's panting "Lemme hear you...I wanna hear you..." in his ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks