The Avengers UK series in the US on blu ray??

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Osato, Nov 28, 2009.

1. jsteed

jsteed Extra

I own the Peel Optimum set and have to say the PQ is very impressive for a DVD. This is one of the shows I hope comes out on Bluray. I also own the Network Retro-action Blu-ray Vol. 2 which has a color episode of The Saint in 1080p and have to say that it looks stunning and as good as The Prisoner does on bluray, but is a region B disc.

2. Osato

Osato Producer

Thanks for the post. I really wish Network would not have region locked their blu ray releases. It seems there is no interest in the US to distribute The Saint and the Persuaders. Looking forward to seeing the Region 2 50th anniversary DVD set of the Avengers.

3. Sumnernor

Sumnernor Supporting Actor

Sumner Northcutt
    You might be able to get ahn Emma Peel box from Germany - see http://www.amazon.de/Avengers-Complete-Emma-Peel-Megaset/dp/B00005MKOL/ref=sr_1_6?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1360536116&sr=1-6

4. Osato

Osato Producer

I ordered the UK set from Amazon UK as it was back in stock. Hope it shows up soon. I did contact Shout Factory as well about The Persuaders, The Saint and The Avengers. It would be nice to see all 3 series on blu ray here in the US.

5. Osato

Osato Producer