What's new

The Apprentice season 4 (1 Viewer)

chuck_b

Supporting Actor
MickeS

I still think the others had it our for Toral before the episode even started. They were upset she had demeaned them the previous boardroom and they were out for blood. The idignation they feigned during the call was meant to twist her into a corner. She was doomed from the start, and deserved it somewhat. She probbaly should have worn the stupid suit and let the PM or non-logo suggesting player get taken out at the boardroom.

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave

Looked more like Barbie on steroids than a Jeanie. They pulled it off a lot better than I thought they would though. The hair even looked a bit like soft serve ice cream. The PM was a tyrant though. I guess the guys voted him immunity probably more for the sake of team unity than for merit. The guys defininitely know how to "play nice" better than the gals. Haven't heard much from Marcus either.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. They got rid of the cutest and IMO best female player. I'm in shock. Sure she's bossy but so is Trump.;)

Jennifer almost broke into tears defending herself in the boardroom. She couldn't pronounce the frickin name. And she didn't care to oversee the final product.

Trump says he chose Kristi to improve the dynamic of the team. However, isn't the ultimate goal to weed out the people who cannot run one of Trump's companies? Jennifer proved that in no way can she run a company. Kristi, although bossy, can get things done. I would think results mean more than feeling good after a defeat.

Looks like the only woman with a chance of winning (even though there is no chance) is Alla. She has a good head on her shoulders even if I hate the way she dresses.:)

Did I mention that Kristi was cute?:D

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone in this thread listen to Opie and Anthony (XM channel 202)? They just had Kristi on and the interview took a twist that had me in stiches (although probably not everyone would have found it all hilarious).

Yes, I thought Kristi was cute as well. Naturally, my girlfriend is glad she was fired.

And speaking of Alla, when is Trump going to make her "Revealation" on her?

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor

That would be Kristi and you need not worry anymore - she's gone (along with her grating voice and attitude). :emoji_thumbsup: Next on the chopping block: Jennifer M.

Here's hoping that Rebecca makes it to the final selection.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
When they played the guys song over Jennifer M's walk back to the suite I about died. :laugh:

I'm glad Kristi's gone. She was in her own little world. Sure Trump is in search of someone that can get the job done, but also someone that can at least work/get along with fellow peers. She didn't/couldn't. Jen's turn is next as she is just the opposite, can work with others, but can barely get the job done.

I'm pulling for Rebecca. :b

And Zathura is one of the worst names for a movie. Jon Favreau's looks were pretty funny though.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
The guys' song was hysterical. :D

A possibility of the "boardroom first" next week:
The official press release for episode 7 claims that the 10th candidate is fired. If that's not a typo (and the press release revealed the double firing back in season 2), then four people are fired next week.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
couldn't you guys see Caroline's expression at the end?

"uhoh, the Donald's thinking with his richard again"

Jenn M is a beauty queen. Donald is surrounded by beauty queens. She did an absolutely horrible job, and I think that's the only reason she's still around.

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
How is it that the men absolutely destroyed the women again? The women's float was not even close to being in the same league with the men's, like major league VS weekend over 40 league. Baffling considering how they trounced the men on the Lamborghini ad.

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
My problem with Kristi is that her outspokenness needed a sense of tact to go with it. It is possible to make your voice heard without coming off as bossy or whiny, but that's one lesson that she has not learned yet.

I hope that George will return next week. The dynamic in the boardroom this week was not quite as interesting to me without him there. I'm also looking forward to seeing Carolyn in charge for a while.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member

That was hilarious, but inexplicable. The name was written all over the goddamn float, and they must have said it a bunch of times during construction. It is pronounced exactly like it is spelled, yet she said "Zenthura" instead of "Zathura". How is that even possible?

I thought she did a decent job as PM, from what we were shown. I liked the way she was straight and honest with Kristi about Kristi's behavior and its effect on the team, and trying to help her change that behavior.

And could the women please, PLEASE stop responding that the others are "intimidated" by them (as if that is something positive in the first place!) when they can't get along with someone? All the women seem to think that being a bitch is somehow equal to "being intimidating"... maybe they just need to look up that word in a dictionary...

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I don't understand the psychology behind why a group of women cannot get along but a group of guys can. The same thing that is killing the women's team on The Apprentice is happening on The Biggest Loser.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
It seems like every promo for the next episode is about "the most shocking boardroom ever" or "a boardroom first." Well, last week's promo actually delivered on its promise.

I was thinking maybe the twist was two people getting fired or maybe Jennifer finally breaking down and crying (almost happened.) But this? NBC must have wanted to shorten the season for some reason.

The highest of comedy was the taxicab drive off. Everyone had to cram in the back seat because that damn camera man was taking up the front seat. Then nobody wanted to do a final farewell. They wouldn't even look at each other.:laugh: :laugh:

On a side note: my pick to be the last female fired, Alla, showed up strong. She did what a good project manager should do: focus on the goal of the task. She might even make it as far as being a finalist...and then get fired of course.:D It sure would be nice if Randal and Alla were the two finalists so that we finally do not get another cookie cutter white male to be an executive. But I'm too cynical to believe it would actually happen.:frowning:

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Randall will get cut I'm sure the same way the other black male got cut(the year before last) where he had all of these credentials but never did anything with them. He has like 8 degrees or something stupid but unless he proves something, the final four judges will tear him a new one.

I was surprised as anyone see what happened last night but the whole final sendoff w/o anyone saying a word was priceless.

chuck_b

Supporting Actor
I always heard the "exiting loser taxi cab" shots were pre-shot at the beginning of the season. Obviously, the bags they toss into the cab are empty and the traffic and cab set-up always look the same.

Last night proved that wrong with all four in the death cab. They did look speechless as they stared at the camerman and wondered what the hell just happened. Has anyone ever got a NY cabbie to let four people cram in the back?

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
If you look at them stuffing into the cab at the end, Jen and one of the men are clearly laughing. How humiliating for all of them.

My favorite part is how Donald always seems to be called in wearing a tuxedo. I've read the boardroom scenes take a whole day to shoot. I'm guessing there'd be time for him to change to a suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks