What's new

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scheduled for May 2, 2014! (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Anyone see the shots of Shailene Woodley as MJ? Not quite feeling that bit of casting.
bd79d030_tumblr_m543c4h0H01rri30bo1_500.jpeg

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Patrick Sun said:
Anyone see the shots of Shailene Woodley as MJ? Not quite feeling that bit of casting. Not sure if that's the hairstyle she'll be sporting in the movie.
bd79d030_tumblr_m543c4h0H01rri30bo1_500.jpeg

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
A couple of set pics:
486ba0e9_SpideyNew.jpeg
a4e17eea_Spidey.jpeg
You can see that the design is basically the classic suit right out of the comics with some influences from Rami's and Webb's suit designs

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Nice! On both the new suit and casting Cooper. I always thought the suit should look like the original, and Cooper's great in just about anything, and will be an asset to the film.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Here's a cool site for Spider-Man news: http://spidermannews.com/

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Dane Dehaan on the script:
“It’s awesome. It really is. It’s human and it’s deep and it’s also epic and still a huge superhero movie. But it all makes sense and it all comes from very human elements and I think people are really going to love it.”

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm not sure what my first post was about--a reference to something going on at the time, or maybe the announcement preceded the first movie's release?--but I hadn't even seen the movie until now. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. The Lizard was the worst thing about it, along with Spidey's costume. I liked Emma, and I'm liking the way Shailene is looking. Also, the suit has the potential to be the best yet.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Gotta say, I love the idea of Cooper as Osborn. Unfortunately, there wasnt much I liked about ASM. I thought Raimis version of Spidermans origin was vastly superior.

Hopefully the sequel will be better with the origin story out of the way.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
They're filming at Times Square tonight. Any New Yorkers out there?They're also going to be at Union Station tomorrow.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Harry Osborne
image.jpg
Max Dillan
image.jpg
Looks like they are really playing up the loser persona of Max Dillan. On location photo of Jaime Foxx as Electro from the Times Square shoot. The lights in the hood will obviously be removed in post.
image.jpg
Dillian's creepy apartment
image.jpg
image.jpg
A few more of Electro
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
On set video with Spidey and Max Dilianhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7BM016D27g&feature=player_embedded

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Another view of Spidey's new suit. I think it looks fantastic (obviously Andrew's eyes will be removed in post production)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 54

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Alright, I thought this was really nice. Spidey taking the time to talk with a fan on the set of The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I can't believe he jumped over the guy's freaking head!
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks