What's new

The Amazing Race Season 16 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
For all the doom to the cowboys, they've really played this smart.

The funniest TAR moment for me is when they had to run the cheese wheels down a hill. I damn near died at that. But painting the wrong house this year was also good :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I thought for sure Team Perfect Genes were goners after their trip to the hospital.

Team Steers & Beers continue to lasso ass and take names, I'm actually beginning to grow quite fond of them, they're playing this game like forget about it.

Thank goodness Jeff was able to figure out who the outlaw was and keep Team Big Brother in the game.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I can't argue about the house painting, Russian marching or cheese wheel rolling for funniest moments.

The Globetrotters folk-dancing in costume (The Netherlands?) was also pretty funny.

My wife's funniest TAR moment was when BJ & Tyler (in season 9) arrived at a German pitstop and was greeted by the host (an older gentleman with a white beard) and both at the same time exclaimed, "SANTA!!!"

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
The cowboys are doing well, but the tasks this week were right up their alley. The do seem to have some good sense and it'll be fun to see them when they're out of their element. Aside from the Brazilian money thing they seem to be the strongest team so far, and they're having fun instead of arguing all the time like some teams.

The poker task was lame.

It was nice of Phil & TAR to acknowledge the Chilean earthquake before the show.

Matt_A

Stunt Coordinator
hmmm... Beer and Saurkraut. Now that's a really interesting combination!

And the cops went from last to first. I think running with the cowboys didn't hurt much in that regard!

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Jeff/Jordan in last place but with a reprieve, might still make it.

Looks like the black women get the u-turn, but with the quickie editing, who knows.

No particularly despicable team yet this year. Usually somebody I can't stand by this point, but I'm honestly rooting for them all. Tensions will continue to build and somebody's true colors will come out soon.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
They don't seem to have any trouble getting the hats off when they want to. If the hat had really been tight enough to survive a bungee jump I think it would take a crow bar to get it off.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Well, while it was sad how the Asian team got eliminated, I am glad they are gone. The guy was a douche and them 'saving' a spot in line was a good enough reason to get U-Turned by the Cops. Now if the Lesbians go next I will be very happy, gawd they are grating.

"Big Ben, Parlament." The Big Brother team is hillarious and overall seem to take their stupidity in stride.

The male model seems like a huge dud.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I was getting a little worried about Team Big Brother this week, I thought for sure they were going to go.

The battlefield challenge looked fun as hell, being just a big kid myself I still remember what it was like to play war when I was little so that would have been totally up my alley hehe.

Tonight's episode had the best piece of editing this season, Jeff putting the barrel of the rifle in his mouth and the show immediately cutting that with a guy firing a gun into the air.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Speaking of the most funny moments on TAR. I just re watched this and had to get up because i was laughing so hard I went into a coughing fit!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Thanks for that link, Steve!

My wife and I were revisiting another funny moment from last season: when the contestant couldn't find a candle-a-bra.

James Lee

Stunt Coordinator
The marching frat boys was hilarious, but for my money, even more hilarious is watching the epic meltdown which resulted in one of the greatest lines in Amazing Race history: "MY OX IS BROKEN!"

Classic, in that trainwreck sort of way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks