What's new

The Amazing Race 22 (1 Viewer)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Yeah, that was the best possible outcome for this season, considering the final three teams. It was nice to get a callback to the Family Edition which featured one of my favorite winners for a number of reasons. Generally speaking, that season isn't very highly thought of.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
I'd have to watch it again, but I believe the Derby Mom's blew it in the cab. She said "1100 Pennsylvania Ave - The White House" and the cab took her to the White House.

I thought the globe challenge would have been more suspenseful, but the teams were spread so far apart it wound up not mattering.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
The Race does those "remember where we've been" challenges every year and some years, they just get...boring. Props for this one. It actually looked a bit fun to be involved with.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Paul D G said:
I'd have to watch it again, but I believe the Derby Mom's blew it in the cab. She said "1100 Pennsylvania Ave - The White House" and the cab took her to the White House.
You're right, and I think that is what threw the cab driver off, was saying the words "White House".
Jason_V said:
The Race does those "remember where we've been" challenges every year and some years, they just get...boring. Props for this one. It actually looked a bit fun to be involved with.
I hope future ones will not allow referring to notes. Though, it must be crazy in racers' minds, to take all kinds of notes, and try to keep them organized, not know what exactly will be asked in the final leg. I know for myself, I am horrible at taking notes, and often have to rewrite them to make it more neater and easier to read, which I doubt teams will have time to do.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Walter C said:
I hope future ones will not allow referring to notes. Though, it must be crazy in racers' minds, to take all kinds of notes, and try to keep them organized, not know what exactly will be asked in the final leg. I know for myself, I am horrible at taking notes, and often have to rewrite them to make it more neater and easier to read, which I doubt teams will have time to do.
If they were to add that "rule," I would think it would be super hard to actually enforce. Are the cameras on the teams 24/7? They could go into the bathroom and write on a piece of toilet paper or something like that. I understand making it too "easy" but I'm just wondering how it gets enforced.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Jason_V said:
If they were to add that "rule," I would think it would be super hard to actually enforce. Are the cameras on the teams 24/7? They could go into the bathroom and write on a piece of toilet paper or something like that. I understand making it too "easy" but I'm just wondering how it gets enforced.
I meant to say, only in the final task, where they are not allowed to look at notes at all. I know in some tasks in the early legs, notes were not allowed to be taken or looked at.

The part about note taking throughout the race, was just me going a little off tangent there. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks