The Amazing Race 10

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by AnthonyC, Jul 16, 2006.

1. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Cinematographer

Believe it or not, despite the premiere not happening for another two months or so, the entire cast has already been announced by Zap2It.

Anyone else think that the Tom/Terry team was chosen just for their names? [​IMG]

2. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

I skipped the last two... maybe it's time to go back for this one..

3. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

I have an idea why she was chosen -- pictures #4 and #5 [​IMG]

So Phil was talking it up at the summer TCA. Have they already run the race?

4. Joseph S

Joseph S Cinematographer

[​IMG]

5. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Cinematographer

I believe that they just finished taping it.

BTW, I won't provide links of course, but one of them posed for Playboy and you can easily find some pics that leave nothing to the imagination. [​IMG]

6. Walter C

Walter C Cinematographer

Walter
    No AR 10 game? [​IMG]

I am considering skipping this season. I am just not excited as I have been in the past.

The football overruns will make it a problem to keep up with at times (unless the show is on the Innertube).

7. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Tonight's the season premiere for TAR 10 at 8:30 p.m. EST. Hopefully the 30 minute padding that CBS put between the end of the NFL game and 60 Minutes will allow TAR to begin on time.

8. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

I couldn't find any pics. [​IMG] The only thing I found was that Jamie's sister is Lauren Hill who was a Playmate.

~T

9. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

That's the connection. Anthony was a little too excited to share the info...properly. [​IMG]

10. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Cinematographer

Heheh...they look exactly alike so I guess it's still possible to watch the show and imagine Jamie racing in the buff. [​IMG]

11. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Damn, I'm pretty impressed by Sarah's effort on the wall.

The Kentucky couple crack me up.

The Asian team are knuckleheads: squirting people with water guns in an airport terminal? Oy!

12. Greg Krewet

Greg Krewet Stunt Coordinator

The Best Line of the evening was Do Muslums worship Budda. Does it seem that there is more unlikable couples at the outset this season?
    Best
    Greg

13. brentl

brentl Cinematographer

I fear that the two cheerleader are going to drive me CRAZY:wacko:
    Good start to the show,climbing the wall would be considered a tough thing for anybody, but the girl with 1 leg WOW, she sure has heart. Although her boyfriends constant boisterous cheerleading and enthusiasm is rather tiring.

B

14. Joseph S

Joseph S Cinematographer

Sure seems that way. My favorite line: "She can run the ironman but she can't stand in line?" May be a nice story, but I think Charla/Mirna were less annoying than her. The bit where we had the Stewart Smalley moment followed by the "Oh, god! This is not it Sarah" line was pretty good comedy too.

15. Patrick_S

Patrick_S Producer
    Supporter

After the first 90 minutes I didn't come away with that impression at all.

The only Race that I came away with a total dislike of a couple after the first episode was when they did the stunt casting of Rob and Amber. I was so sick of them before the Race nothing they could have done on that show would have improved their image.

16. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I am sick of the "obligitory" couple who are going to use the race as a way of deciding whether we want to be together or not. They were fighting within five minutes of getting in the car. Also, with regards with the couple getting on the plane first because of her leg...Does it really matter? It's assigned seating.

17. Patrick_S

Patrick_S Producer
    Supporter

I have to agree with that one. The team that was talking about that certainly made themselves out to be boorish buffoons with that one.

18. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Somewhere during the first episode you hear the Single Moms going on about Peter and Sarah which seemed to come out of left field! Either I missed it or what but it seems so far undeserved, IMO... Not sure, what their beef about them is all about.

Rob and Kimberly do seem ripe for an explosion soon... [​IMG]

Jay

19. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Cinematographer

Getting rid of a team early was useless...we didn't know them enough yet for it to be dramatic, and it wasn't really unique enough to cause much excitement. Horrible idea.

I absolutely can't stand Peter/Sarah. They're so dull and yet they got so much airtime. I also hate when handicapped people have the mentality of "I can do anything anyone else can...unless it's convenient for me to benefit from my handicap."

20. AjayM

AjayM Screenwriter

There are lots of "obligitory" teams, the gay duo, the two women team, the eye candy team, the jock team, the model team, the "I've never been outside of my house" team, etc, etc.