The A-Team as single sided dvd re-releases.

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by jcroy, Jun 23, 2013.

1. jcroy

jcroy Screenwriter

jr
  2. Jeff Willis

Jeff Willis Producer

There seems to be more re-releases happenig recently with some of these shows.

When I read your post, I looked up the complete series release on single-sided discs, the one that I bought back in Dec '10. It's still available but not as a front-line Amazon product (sellers only).

3. jcroy

jcroy Screenwriter

jr
    I recently picked up these season 2, 3, and 4 re-releases. (I didn't bother picking up the seasons 1 and 5 re-releases, which were previously released already as single sided discs).

They all have a 2010 date on the individual single-sided discs. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the the same discs pressed for the "complete series" set from 2010.

4. UniversalPhan

UniversalPhan Stunt Coordinator

I picked up the first four seasons for $10 each. Not a bad deal. But, the fifth season for $17.99? For 13 episodes? That season wasn't all that great in the first place.

Ron1973 likes this.
  5. jcroy

jcroy Screenwriter

jr
    These days I'll pick up such single-sided dvd season set re-releases, whenever I find them in the dump bins for around $10 a pop or less. I don't really go out of my way to really search for them.

Last week I found The A-Team single-sided re-releases for $9 a pop from the dump bins.

Yesterday I picked up the single-sided re-releases of Dukes of Hazzard season 1 and seasons 1+2 of Gilligan's Island, when I found them at a grocery store for $9 a pop. (I was shopping for food and cleaning supplies, but came across the dvd dump bins).