The 9/18 DVD Chat By WB

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Tom_Tagliente19, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Tom_Tagliente19

Tom_Tagliente19 Stunt Coordinator

Can someone please...please ask them about FALCON CREST. I will be working and will not be able to be in the chat. Thank you. I agree that KNOTS LANDING may be finished after DALLAS sometime next year. There were 13 seasons of DALLAS and 14 of KNOTS LANDING. With a release later this year of the 10th season of DALLAS, we can expect two more next year...and my bet is the final season, along with a complete series set of DALLAS will be on shelves on Black Friday 2009 (to launch the 2009 holiday shopping season). I would also think WB would make a killing by releasing both KNOTS LANDING S2 and FALCON CREST S1 the following Tuesday, or the Tuesday before Thanksgiving 2009.

But I am curious to see if DALLAS is holding these two other classics up???

I hope that's all it turns out to be.

2. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

You're not allowed to ask questions about titles before the chat. Just like the thread that you started last week that was closed for that reason.

3. Walter C

Walter C Cinematographer

Walter
    And unless another person has the same question themselves, I doubt anyone will actually fill the request of asking about show, just for someone who could not make it to the chat.

4. ChrisCook

ChrisCook Screenwriter

Tom, you might want to ask someone on one of the "Falcon Crest" threads to see if they will also be attending the 9/15 chat.

5. tjguitar85

tjguitar85 Stunt Coordinator

Why don't the mods here just make a STICKY about the chat so people can stop making new threads asking when the chat is going to be and referencing specific titles.

Also, isn't it on the 15th?

6. ChrisCook

ChrisCook Screenwriter

It is.