What's new

The 9/18 DVD Chat By WB (1 Viewer)

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tom Tagliente
Can someone please...please ask them about FALCON CREST. I will be working and will not be able to be in the chat. Thank you. I agree that KNOTS LANDING may be finished after DALLAS sometime next year. There were 13 seasons of DALLAS and 14 of KNOTS LANDING. With a release later this year of the 10th season of DALLAS, we can expect two more next year...and my bet is the final season, along with a complete series set of DALLAS will be on shelves on Black Friday 2009 (to launch the 2009 holiday shopping season). I would also think WB would make a killing by releasing both KNOTS LANDING S2 and FALCON CREST S1 the following Tuesday, or the Tuesday before Thanksgiving 2009.

But I am curious to see if DALLAS is holding these two other classics up???

I hope that's all it turns out to be.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
And unless another person has the same question themselves, I doubt anyone will actually fill the request of asking about show, just for someone who could not make it to the chat.

LCD22

Screenwriter
Tom, you might want to ask someone on one of the "Falcon Crest" threads to see if they will also be attending the 9/15 chat.

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas
Why don't the mods here just make a STICKY about the chat so people can stop making new threads asking when the chat is going to be and referencing specific titles.

Also, isn't it on the 15th?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks