The 3

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dan Shogren, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Dan Shogren

Dan Shogren Stunt Coordinator

Is this movie really getting made? On the dvd of ADAPTATION there's a credit for donald kaufman's filmography which features THE 3 as coming out in 2004. Is this an evil joke or is this really going to happen? I would pay money to see this movie on the big screen. I suppose part of the twist has already been made into movie

IDENTITY

2. Kirk Tsai

Kirk Tsai Screenwriter

I don't know the answer to the first question, but let's be a little careful here about the spoilierized movie. Since the name is in the spoiler block, it's not helpful to members unless they have seen the movie. But yeah, I have seen the movie in question, and agree that it is essentially the same concept as The 3. I would guess the DVD is just playing with our minds again, like the credits of the film does in the first hand.

3. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

Yah...I'm pretty sure it's just a joke.

4. Nick Sievers

Nick Sievers Producer

Of course it is a joke [​IMG]

But I would pay good money to see machine vs. horse...hold on i've seen True Lies [​IMG]

5. KyleK

KyleK Second Unit

Damnit...Well I'd seen Adaptation but not the movie in the spoilers (but was planning on renting it). Thanks a bunch.[​IMG] How was I supposed to know the spoiler was for that movie and not Adaptation?[​IMG]