What's new

The 2008 American Idol (#7) HTF Top Ten Challenge: *** John Swarce wins! *** (1 Viewer)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
John,

You're welcome. You earned it with that excellent score. I'm going to wait a couple of more days to see if anyone discovers some flaw in the way that I scored this. I think it is mathematically impossible for you to be caught or even tied but I was hoping for someone else to check in to verify my assessment.

If I hear nothing to the contrary I'll request that Adam sends out your parcel in the mail on Monday, o.k.?

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
According to my calculations, John Swarce is the winner (and his prize package should be on its way to him shortly). The "worst" he can do is to end up with 24 points and the best he can do is to end up with 20 points because of where his final three picks are located on his list. Nobody else can overtake him for the lead at this point.

Congratulations, John!

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

(I'll continue to update the scores until the season is officially over).

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Congratulations, John! :emoji_thumbsup:

If David A. goes home next week, I'll end up with 31.5 points. Otherwise, I'll have 29.5.

I'll leave it to everyone else to figure out their own scores. :)

John Swarce

Second Unit
Thanks, Robert and Aaron!

From one of my previous posts....

I am still really surprised at the result. I really just pulled names out of a hat (well, I did put a bit of thought in it, although I looked at popularity and buzz at the time more than actual talent).

I hope to join another Top 10 Challenge in the future, and in the spirit of the competiton, I will join Phil-W in declining any prize package if I win (at least for the next challenge!).

...and no, I am not smug!
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif

--John

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
It's official! John Swarce is the winner. With a worst case scenario total of 22.0 points nobody can beat him. Next week we will post the final standings for all entries.

Congratulations, John. (John is currently enjoying his DVD package as previously mentioned).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks