What's new

thanks again MGM... (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
for the newest double releases... fun titles done pretty well...some others will find fault in some way or other...but i certainly enjoy...feel free to release more of the Poe/Price titles...anytime you wish.. :)

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Yes thanks MGM! No other studio devotes as much attention to their "B" films as you do. I'm hoping to see you releaseThe Haunted Palace & Burn, Witch, Burn sometime in the future.

Donald W

Stunt Coordinator
my only beef with this is that Masque of the Red Death should have been on it own, with a track w/ Corman...this is the best of the Poe films that he did and it should have been it's own disk just as Pit and House were

Andy Olivera

Screenwriter
I'd enjoy a Roger Corman commentary(for both), too, but what difference would seperate releases make(aside from cover art)? We're essentially getting The Premature Burial for free...

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I'm glad to join the chorus of cheers for M-G-M. They have been doing right by us of late. I will continue to support their efforts with my $$$$!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks